Work with us - Content and Audible Studios
Content & Audible Studios
We are dedicated to creating and sharing innovative and inspiring content with our listeners around the world. Our content team keeps us focused on providing our customers with incredible storytelling experiences. Whether producing new content in our state-of-the-art facilities at the Audible Studios or managing editorials, our team is committed to delivering engaging, exciting and enthralling stories every single time. Our in-house publishing team is made up of passionate individuals, full of fresh ideas and innovative approaches that enable us to not only share classic tales with our audience, but create them too.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.
Featured Content & Audible Studios Jobs
- Job Title Location
- Copyeditor DE (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany
- Director, Original Podcasts, Non-Fiction FTC London, United Kingdom
- Sound Designer Newark, New Jersey
- Executive Producer Original Content (FTC) London, United Kingdom
- Working Student (Werkstudent) - Business Affairs / Licensing & Rights DE (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany
- Program Manager (6-month FTC) London, United Kingdom
- Working Student (Werkstudent) – Content Operations / Metadata (m/f/x) Berlin, Germany
- Executive Producer, Audible Studios Originals Newark, New Jersey