Work with us - Design and User Experience
Product & User Experience
Customer Obsession is at the heart of our Product team and we are constantly striving to create unforgettable listening experiences for our customers. Our team innovates at the highest level, has a thirst for continuous learning, a commitment to action, and a belief that anything is possible.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.
Featured Product & User Experience Jobs
- Job Title Location
- Senior Director, Emerging Creator Tools, Product Management Newark, New Jersey
- Senior Product Manager - Conversion, Experiments, A/B tests (Temporarily Remote) Seattle, Washington
- Senior Product Manager - Data Products & Platforms (Temporarily Remote) Newark, New Jersey
- Director, User Experience (Temporarily Remote) Newark, New Jersey
- Senior Product Manager - Funnel Optimization Newark, New Jersey