Paid Time Off & Other Perks for
DE Audible Employees
Effective February 2024 for Audible Employees in DE.
HolidayRegular time away from work is essential for employees to recharge and renew. Employees are entitled to a holiday leave of 30 days per calendar year. If you join through the year, your entitlement will be calculated on a pro rata basis.
Leaves of Absence
- Dependents Leave - Absence due to child's illness
- Emergency Dependents Leave - Employees are entitled to dependents' leave if a dependent is involved in an emergency.
- Parental Leave
- Special Leave – 1 day leave for moving houses, getting married, etc
- Bereavement Leave
- Family Care Leave
- Study Leave as per Berlin Education Time Act
- Jury Service
CommuterAudible offers commuter benefits to employees based at our Berlin Hub. There are different options to choose from: public transportation or bike support.
- Amazon.com employee discount
- Private pension scheme model with matching contribution
- Surviving dependent and disability insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- LinkedIn Learning
- Language Classes
- Volunteering opportunities inspired by our Activate Caring People Principle
- Family Care - Provides support for childcare, special needs care, and eldercare referral services
- Childcare Pilot – Help employees to find a childcare place in Berlin
- Backup Child & Elder Care
- Rethink Autism Support - supports anyone caring for a child with a learning, social, or behavioral challenge, or a developmental disability.
- Food & Beverages - find a variety of hot and cold beverages as well as food options in our Berlin hub
- Emotional well-being resources and services
- Dogs at work
- Discounts through Amazon Extras and Working Advantage, including discounts on:
- And more
Wellness Days (2024)Take off two additional Fridays to focus on wellness.
Sick TimeEmployees that have been employed for a minimum of four weeks pre-illness will be eligible for paid sick leave.
|National or regional
|New Year's Day
|Monday, January 1
|International Women's Day
|Friday, March 8
|Friday, March 29
|Sunday, March 31
|Monday, April 1
|Wednesday, May 1
|Thursday, May 9
|Sunday, May 19
|Monday, May 20
|Day of German Unity
|Thursday, October 3
|Wednesday, December 25
|2nd Day of Christmas
|Thursday, December 26
These perks are provided at the sole discretion of Audible/Amazon and subject to change at any time without notice. For additional information on Audible's benefit offerings visit: https://www.audiblecareers.com/benefits
Audible's People Principles celebrate who we are and where we've been, and guide the way we work shoulder to shoulder to enhance the lives of our millions of customers around the world. They reflect and apply to everyone who works at Audible—the entrepreneurs and operators, the dreamers and the doers, those who have worked here for 25 years and those who have arrived in the past few weeks and months.View all Our People Principles