Team AssistantPeople & Operations | Job ID 1360375
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Sydney, Audible is looking for an Office Manager (12 month contract).
The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented, experienced planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility. The candidate will possess the ability to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal guidance or supervision. Key to the position is the ability to be organised, prioritised and on time while also serving as a "go to" for all areas and departments which dovetail with the Audible team. The position requires the capacity to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships inside and outside of the group and maintain a comprehensive awareness of the organisation.
· Work on all administrative support functions, including organising documents, meeting follow up and preparation, space planning, meeting agendas, org charts etc.
· Maintenance of the office environment.
· Track and help drive completion of key deliverables and follow-up on outstanding items.
· Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements. Responsible for developing schedule and prioritisation of activities, proactively identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts.
· Managing travel and expenses for senior members of the team.
· Team event organisation.
· All other duties as assigned including special projects and general support of team activities as required.
· Have fun and help others do the same.
· Experience in supporting senior management in a fast-paced environment
· Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment
· React with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround. Ability to switch gears at a moment's notice
· High degree of professionalism in dealing with senior professionals
· Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects, with little to no guidance, in a highly ambiguous and fast paced environment
· Impeccable attention to detail, time management and organisations skills
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills, and team orientated philosophy
· In-depth knowledge of administrative procedures and tools required to support an executive
· Excellent PC skills, including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook tools, especially Excel.
· Ability to protect confidential and proprietary information using utmost discretion.
· Strong experience in assisting at the executive level in a fast-paced environment.
· Superior knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel are desired.
· High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with people.
· Detailed planning, time management and organisational skills are required.
· Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment.
· Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment.
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.