Sydney, New South Wales
Job ID: 955736
Audible has an opening for a Team Assistant for a 10 month contract. You'll work with the Audible team in Sydney to provide administration and duties and help the team.
We have a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers.
The ideal candidate will be a detail oriented, experienced planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility. The candidate will possess the ability to complete a high volume of tasks with minimal guidance or supervision. Key to the position is the ability to be organised, prioritised and on time while also serving as a "go to" for all areas and departments which dovetail with the Audible team. The position requires the capacity to work successfully in a team environment, build effective working relationships inside and outside of the group and maintain a comprehensive awareness of the organisation.
· Arranging complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries for the executive team
· Create agendas and compiling documents for meetings
· Management of complex calendar and scheduling requirements. Responsible for developing schedule and prioritisation of activities, proactively identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts
· Complete executive expense reports
· Composes and prepare executive team correspondence
· Assist in other ad-hoc tasks and executive projects as requested
· Track and help drive completion of executive key deliverables and follow-up on outstanding items
· Maintenance of the office environment and liaising with building facilities
· Organising and managing team events, including and not limited to; problem-solving, directing event set-up, communicating with staff, organising vendors, and managing dietary restrictions.
· Organisation and coordination of leadership offsites, volunteering opportunities, new hire, celebratory lunches, etc.
Basic Qualifications· Experience in supporting senior management in a fast-paced environment
· In-depth knowledge of administrative procedures and tools required to support an executive
· Excellent PC skills, including strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook tools, especially Excel
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills, and team orientated philosophy
· Impeccable attention to detail, time management and organisations skills
Preferred Qualifications· Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment
· Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
· React with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround. Ability to switch gears at a moment's notice
· High degree of professionalism in dealing with senior professionals
· Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects, with little to no guidance, in a highly ambiguous and fast paced environment.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.