Senior Performance Marketing ManagerBrand & Marketing | Job ID 2114513
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in Sydney, Audible is looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Manager, to drive efficient growth of our membership base. With a specific focus on performance advertising this role will partner with the media agency, global counterparts, Data Science and brand teams to plan and execute paid media strategies that will achieve our acquisition and efficiency goals.
The role is responsible for the budget management, forecasting, reporting and analysis of performance media activity and requires a highly analytical thinker with a passion and determination for achieving growth targets. They live and breathe digital media and are deeply connected with industry insight and trends to help support our business objectives.
The right candidate will be an excellent communicator with the ability to link media results and trends to broader business performance, and numbers orientated with a track record of strong stakeholder management. They will thrive in a fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks.
Key job responsibilities
As a Senior Performance Marketing Manager, you will...
- Manage performance media acquisition budget to meet or exceed growth and efficiency targets
- Proactively recommend ways to improve performance media and creative strategy, increase subscriptions and reduce CPA
- Collaborate with BI to understand the inter-relationship between performance media effectiveness and other paid and owned channels
- Campaign planning, management and optimisation at a platform level alongside the media agency to ensure effective and efficient delivery of results
- Ownership and execution of test and learn roadmap across performance media channels to find new opportunities for growth and efficiency
- Ownership of weekly and monthly reporting, insights and actions
- Interpret and analyse data from multiple sources to inform paid media decision making and make recommendations on investment
- Communicate performance against results, reasons why and actions required to Senior Director – Performance Marketing APAC
- Collaborate with global counterparts to share knowledge, insights and plans that will help to drive performance
- Ownership of forecasting paid media spend subscriptions. Forecasting must be informed by data with a robust methodology applied to ensure accuracy
- Manage monthly budget process including POs, MBAs and monthly reconciliation to ensure tight management of the spend
- Stay up to date on digital media industry trends and developments and make recommendations accordingly
- Partner with internal creative resources and external agency to develop and produce creative assets
- Ownership of weekly and monthly reporting/forecasting performance for SEO, Direct channels
- Bachelor’s degree or similar required
- Significant experience in digital marketing with a specific focus on performance marketing disciplines
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, a passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and the ability to turn analysis into actionable programs
- Deep understanding of digital media ecosystem, biddable media platforms and strategies, ad tech and measurement tools and models
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; at ease when dealing with senior management
- Comfort with technology, including the ability to understand key technical issues and their implications as well as to suggest alternative solutions
- Strong bias for action, including the ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean work environment
- Self-starter and creative thinker with outstanding ability to multi-task, set priorities, and manage time efficiently
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
In the spirit of reconciliation Amazon acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today. Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.