Sydney, New South Wales
Job ID: 816418
Based in Sydney, Audible is looking for an enthusiastic Recruiting Coordinator (contract) who will be supporting our Recruiting Team in creating an outstanding candidate experience and enjoying the challenges of helping to build a great organisation of talented individuals. The role will support with the hiring process across Audible's APAC region - Australia, India, Singapore and Japan.
· You will be an Audible ambassador to candidates, owning operations, system support and logistics to support the recruitment process
· Proactively manage the communication with candidates for all aspects of the process, including first contact to offer
· Support the business and the talent acquisition team with the posting of open positions
· Continuously identifying, developing and crystallizing improvement opportunities for candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
· Support the Recritment Specialist with candidate sourcing as part of key roles in the region
· Assisting in other recruiting activities and projects as needed.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.