Recruitment & HR CoordinatorPeople & Operations | Job ID 1718944
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Based in Sydney, Audible is looking for an enthusiastic Recruiting and HR Coordinator (12-month fixed term contract) who will be supporting our Recruiting and HR teams in creating an outstanding candidate and employee experience and enjoying the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. The role will support hiring, onboarding and the termination process for employees across Audible's APAC region - Australia, India, Singapore and Japan.
As a Recruiting and HR Coordinator, you will…
Recruitment and Sourcing:
· Own operations, system and logistics to support the recruitment process
· Manage the communication with candidates for all aspects of the process
· Identify and drive improvements related to the candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
· Own immigration support and liaison (labor market testing coordination) and relocation support (for domestic and country to country transfers as required)
· Support the Recruitment Specialist with candidate sourcing as part of key roles in the region and support the International Talent Acquisition team with sourcing candidates, this includes efforts to support employee referrals
· Create and maintain recruitment process mapping for all APAC locations
· Continue to identify and improve key friction points for new hires
Human Resources Operations:
· Oversee and own the onboarding experience across APAC – from point of offer to employee start date; including but not limited to liaison with Amazon HR Services/ onboarding across Amazon & Audible; systems support and entry, and ensure the smooth ordering and processing of relevant equipment
· Data Management changes incl. reporting lines, position title, job family changes, manage and process leavers (as it supports the employee lifecycle)
· Support for broader HR projects alongside the regional HR team as required.
· You are well structured, organized and detail oriented
· You have excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
· You are a strong team player who loves to bring new ideas to the table
· Previous experience supporting a recruitment and/or a HR team is a plus.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
In the spirit of reconciliation Amazon acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.