Recruitment & HR Coordinator (6 month contract)People & Operations | Job ID 1292606
Based in Sydney, Audible is looking for an enthusiastic Recruiting and HR Coordinator (contract) who will be supporting our Recruiting and HR Teams in creating an outstanding candidate and employee experience and enjoying the challenges of helping to build a great organisation of talented individuals. The role will support with the hiring and onboarding process across Audible's APAC region - Australia, India, Singapore and Japan.
Recruitment and Sourcing
· Owning operations, system and logistics to support the recruitment process
· Manage the communication with candidates for all aspects of the process
· Continuously identifying, developing and crystallizing improvement opportunities for candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
· Own immigration support and liaison (labor market testing coordination) and relocation support (for domestic and country to country transfers as required)
· Support the Recruitment Specialist with candidate sourcing as part of key roles in the region Support the International TA team with sourcing candidates
· Creating and sending employee referral email to assist hiring efforts in Japan and increase visibility of recruitment team into the JP team
· Create and maintain recruitment process mapping for all APAC locations
· Supporting the launch of MyDocs APAC for candidate contracts extension
· Supporting HR ops to build survey to identify key friction points for new hires
· Support for employee onboarding – point of offer until employee start date; including but not limited to liaison with HRS/ onboarding across Amazon & Audible; systems support for Workday (and People Portal as required)
· Workday operations, process and support – org changes, leave and absence, system updates and so on
· Support for broader HR projects alongside the regional HR team as required
· You are well structured, organized and detail oriented
· You have excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
· You are a strong team player who loves to bring new ideas to the table
· Previous experience supporting a recruitment and/or a HR team is a plus.
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.