Program Management Lead, APACBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1789854
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in Singapore or Sydney, Australia, Audible is looking for a Program Management Lead, APAC. You will support APAC and local country leadership in relation to the project management roadmap, letting nothing stand in the way of clarity and prioritization. You’ll contribute to Audible’s broader vision in the APAC region - challenging and extending our thinking to ensure that we’re doing right both by our customers and our business. You’ll have responsibility for project managing all product launches in the APAC region in support of Audible businesses in the region.
As Program Management Lead APAC, you will…
• Act as “APAC Business Partner” lead for key projects – liaising with APAC region and local country leadership teams to execute the product roadmap, and working with tech and business leaders to ensure smooth delivery and communication for business critical projects for all APAC region territories.
• Serve as the project manager and product expert for all APAC region launches, working with local marketing teams, ensuring stakeholders are kept abreast of new products and features, liaising with development teams, and communicating local requirements and priorities. Specifically, this includes critical path management, project management, QA and UAT, localization, problem solving and issue resolution.
• Work in partnership with internal teams to define, manage and communicate the local product roadmap, coordinating expectations with all relevant stakeholders, including the senior leadership team in the APAC region and local countries.
• Proactively identify and coordinate resolution of issues that may impair Audible’s ability to meet its strategic, financial and technical goals.
• Act as a bar raiser in driving operational excellence in process, communication and workflow across territories.
• Coordinate between business and tech leads to agree on prioritisation and make trade-offs that have significant impact on business performance.
• Manage a Program Management team across APAC
• Be the subject matter expert for all tools and features across Audible and Amazon platforms for APAC region.
• Support APAC region business and marketing leadership in prioritising the tracking and delivery of key strategic initiatives across disciplines (content, finance, marketing, HR, product, BI).
• Qualifications in PRINCE2, Agile, waterfall or related process and project management,
• Experience in product or program management with increasing responsibility,
• A demonstrated record of working with teams across the organisation and influencing to achieve business results across multiple teams who may have different goals,
• A knowledge and/or understanding of web applications, mobile and/or innovative new product-platforms,
• Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule trade-offs and opportunistic new ideas with technical and non-technical employees,
• Experience of working with very senior stakeholders across multiple time zones.
• Ability to think strategically and willingness to get hands dirty and manage detail.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.