Performance Marketing ManagerBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1796771
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Based in either Sydney, AU or Tokyo, JP, Audible is looking for a Performance Marketing Manager, responsible for the efficient growth of our membership base. With a specific focus on mobile this role will partner with the media agency, global counterparts, Data Science and brand teams to plan and execute mobile strategies that will achieve our acquisition and efficiency goals.
The role is responsible for the budget management, forecasting, reporting and analysis of mobile activity and requires a highly analytical thinker with a passion and determination for achieving growth targets. They live and breathe digital media and are deeply connected with industry insight and trends to help support our business objectives.
The right candidate will be a good communicator with a track record of strong stakeholder management. They will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks.
Key job responsibilities
As a Performance Marketing Manager, you will…
• Manage Mobile App Install acquisition budget to meet or exceed growth and efficiency targets.
• Campaign planning, management and optimisation at a platform level to ensure effective and efficient delivery of results.
• Ownership and execution of Mobile App install test and learn roadmap to find new opportunities for growth and efficiency.
• Ownership of weekly and monthly reporting, insights and actions for your channel
• Interpret and analyse data from multiple sources to inform channel decision making and make recommendations on channel investment.
• Communicate performance against results, reasons why and actions required to line manager
• Collaborate with global counterparts to share knowledge, insights and plans that will help to drive performance.
• Ownership of forecasting mobile app install acquisition by channel. Forecasting must be informed by data with a robust methodology applied to ensure accuracy.
• Ensure best in class ad tech and measurement set up and make recommendations on improvements where appropriate.
• Work with the media agency to plan and execute paid media plans to meet or exceed growth and ROI targets.
• Manage monthly budget preparation process including POs, MBAs and monthly reconciliation to ensure tight management of the marketing spend.
• Stay up to date on digital media industry trends and developments and make recommendations accordingly.
• Review and report on competitor activity and make recommendations to remain competitive in our target market segment.
• Partner with internal creative resources and external agency to develop and produce creative assets.
• Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, a passion for metrics and quantitative analysis, and the ability to turn analysis into actionable programs
• Deep understanding of digital media ecosystem, biddable media platforms and strategies, ad tech and measurement tools and models.
• Comfort with technology, including the ability to understand key technical issues and their implications as well as to suggest alternative solutions
• Excellent written and oral communication skills; at ease when dealing with senior management
• Strong bias for action, including the ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean work environment
• Bachelor’s degree or similar required
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word. Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.