Performance Marketing Manager (8 month contract)
Sydney, New South Wales
Job ID: 942491
Since we first started in 1995, our mission has been to unleash the power of the spoken word, providing a breath-taking range of titles that includes best sellers, non-ﬁction and classics, for people who love to read and people who love to be read to.
Based in Sydney, Audible.com.au is looking for a Mobile Growth Marketing Manager (8 month contract) responsible for mobile app install media and managing day-to-day channel performance across Australia and Japan. The Mobile Marketing Manager reports to the Senior Growth Marketing Manager, APAC and will work closely with the mobile media agency to aggressively drive customer acquisition. The successful candidate will have an unparalleled passion for performance and a track record of delivering game changing results.
· Shape and execute acquisition, engagement and retention initiatives in the Mobile channel, while setting and continuously managing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders across Audible Australia and Japan
· Manage mobile advertising campaigns through optimizing to in app events through Kochava and Adobe Audience Manager
· Interpret and analyse data from multiple sources to inform mobile advertising plans and performance
· Stay up to date on mobile advertising industry trends and developments and make campaign recommendations accordingly
· Lead Audible team learning sessions around mobile marketing activity
· Work with mobile media agency and Digital Advertising Specialist to develop and implement test and learn strategy to drive growth
· Develop reports with mobile advertising agencies to demonstrate impact of tests and optimisations on free trial volume
· Review and report on competitor activity and make recommendations to remain competitive in our target market segment
· Work with Creative Agency to develop ad assets for the Mobile channel
· Develop quarterly and annual mobile advertising forecasts for Australia and Japan
· Work with Product Management team to align on features and product roadmaps
· Leverage data/analytics to continuously improve and make sound business decisions, but know how to make the call when all the data isn’t there.
· Partnering with Finance, Legal and Analytics to define and measure success
· Manage the Digital Advertising Specialist to achieve key goals.
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree in Media, Marketing or a related field of study
· 4+ years’ mobile advertising experience, either agency or client side with a track record of success
· Outstanding knowledge of mobile media industry
· Proven success in using paid social as a performance driver
· Extensive experience with Tag Management programs
· Experience in managing agencies and driving a high performance culture
· Strong analytical and excel skills
· Experience using attribution models to optimise media
· Experience with Adobe Audience Manager and Adobe Analytics
· Solid understanding of all performance media channels and their roles in the purchase funnel
· Experience with membership-based products, a plus
· Excellent oral and written English language communication skills.
Preferred Qualifications· An avid consumer of online media, including books, websites, blogs, and other digital content
· Self-motivated, nimble and highly results-driven in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
· Ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
· Results and efficiency oriented with strong bias for action, even in ambiguous situations.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.