Manager, Talent Acquisition APAC RegionPeople & Operations | Job ID 1870006
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and
every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and
deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Audible International Talent Acquisition Team is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager, Asia Pacific to join our team in the Sydney office. Reporting into the Director of International Talent Acquisition, you will partner with Leadership in Australia, Japan, India and Singapore to identify talent requirements, developing strategies to meet ambitious hiring goals using creative strategies.
This is a role that requires the ability to multi-task, solve problems through technology and the appetite to fill jobs. You will be an excellent stakeholder manager that really knows how to partner and provide guidance with leadership, HR partners, and other teams.
Key job responsibilities
As a Talent Acquisition Manager for APAC Region, you will...
· Work closely with Audible teams to deeply understand organisation structure, responsibilities, strengths/weaknesses and key business drivers. Use this information to develop the most effective recruiting strategies.
· Use the recruiting process to drive the most effective and targeted recruiting strategies to impact business success, including guidance on job descriptions, levels, interview loops and candidate sourcing strategy.
· Active participation in the full cycle of recruitment efforts, with emphasis on skills assessment to help evaluate candidates and ensuring the highest bar.
· In charge of the candidate experience, offer proposal and negotiation process.
· Manage the data associated with the recruitment process.
· Monitor headcount status.
· Emphasis on continuous improvement, as such it is expected that you will spend time to ensure ongoing education of hiring managers and interviews on recruitment “best practice” and interview skills training.
· Ability to work with various levels of internal and external customers,
· Ability to source passive candidates, and fills roles in a timely and cost effective manner,
· Able to understand business requirements and demonstrated drive to set and achieve goals while not compromising on the quality of the work,
· Experience of recruiting in other markets,
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Relevant industry and regional knowledge
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
In the spirit of reconciliation Amazon acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of country throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Country Manager, Australia Sydney, Australia People & Operations
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.