Digital Content SpecialistBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1021476
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
Based in Sydney, Audible.com.au is looking for an experienced digital producer responsible for crafting a compelling and appealing Australian experience for visitors to the Audible digital touchpoints. The right candidate will be a digital native who can combine technical skills, creativity and commercial acumen. We are looking for someone who can demonstrate: a solid knowledge of ecommerce and CMS tools; experience driving analytical insights; a creative mind; a love of audiobooks and a keen understanding of Australian culture; and a knack for ‘just getting things done’. This role is based in Sydney, Australia, and reports to the Senior Manager for Content Discovery and Engagement, Australia.
This role is open through an 8-month contract.
· Ownership of the Audible online content experience, including regular updates and refresh of content, planning and executing AB testing, and analysing and reporting on performance.
· Responsible for end-to-end editorial promotions (conception, writing, production and analysis), maintaining standards and creativity of Audible’s editorial voice
· Partner with cross-functional teams (Email, Marketing, Design, Customer Support, Product, and Content) to bring these experiences and functionalities to market
· Build, maintain, and analyse performance reports.
· Must be able to accommodate ad hoc meetings with international colleagues outside of office hours.
· Experience as a digital web producer
· Hands-on experience with a CMS including familiarity with working with HTML, XML and CSS
· Experience with web/mobile analytics programs i.e., Site Catalyst, Google Analytics
· Analytical capability and ability to communicate success metrics
· Proficient knowledge of MS Office.
· Ability to prioritise workload and deliver results against multiple deadlines in a fast-paced setting
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· An avid consumer of online media, including books, websites, blogs, and other digital content.
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.