Customer Service ManagerCustomer Service | Job ID 1123670
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
We are looking for a Customer Care Manager, based in Sydney, responsible for both customer care operations management and proving valuable insights into our customer experience. This role reports into our APAC Regional Director of Customer Service based in Japan.
It is important to us you have a proven track record of strong customer obsession, you take initiative, collaborate well and have a strong desire to achieve results in your role.
· Be the voice of our customer on behalf of the Audible.com.au team – creating insights that drive business growth.
· Manage our Customer Care vendor site team: Upskill and train our Customer Service Agents (CSAs) to continually improve the customer experience; Manage day-to-day operation - escalations, trouble shooting and collaborating with our international development teams as needed; Drives awareness supporting the Audible culture and customer care tenets
· Participates in development, execution and leadership of programs to improve competitive position and profitability
· Collect, analyze and report customer experience data across global products and services
· Identify and eliminate barriers to achieving goals, accuracy, productivity, efficiency, and quality
· Develop compelling narratives that articulate customer pain-points with proposals for improvement
· Represent the voice of the customer in cross-functional settings to ensure frictionless customer journeys are achieved
· Sharing the voice of the customer to help others develop a more intuitive understanding of the customer experience.
· Ability to represent the department and company with external partners as well as internal teams
· Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, excellent attention to detail and good business acumen
· Experience researching, developing and defining customer experience requirements and strategy
· Proven track record of delivering results
· Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
· Demonstrated understanding of organisational or functional goals through achievement of business objectives with vendors
· Strong analytical and numerical skills, detail-oriented
· Demonstrated collaboration with internal and external business partners to deliver greater operational performance, efficiency, and quality
· Proven track record in understanding and presenting data and success metrics to a diverse range of business and operational support teams.
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.