Brand Communications Specialist (12 month contract)Brand & Marketing | Job ID 1299664
Your role, as the Brand & Communications Specialist, is to drive awareness and consideration of the Audible brand. You are a passionate and organised individual with strong communication and project management skills. You will support the Senior Brand Manager in delivering impactful marketing and communications campaigns spanning advertising, PR and communications, partnerships, sponsorships, events and social media.
You are a self-motivated, energetic and inquisitive individual with a passion for storytelling. You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, driving multiple campaigns at once with an emphasis on collective and collaborative teamwork. You’ll be a dab hand at managing agencies, and you’ll have a close eye for detail and comfort within an entrepreneurial environment.
· Support the Senior Brand Marketing Manager to develop and execute mass marketing initiatives from media through to creative, across offline and online channels to build awareness and drive relevancy of Audible amongst prospective customers.
· Manage the implementation of brand partnerships and sponsorships to ensure partner obligations are met and Audible is effectively positioned across third party channels.
· Lead proactive and reactive opportunities across consumer and corporate PR to increase awareness of Audible and its executive team, including drafting press materials, developing collateral, senior internal briefing, and post-campaign reporting and analysis.
· Champion the Audible brand by reviewing Audible marketing and communications assets, ensuring assets are in line with Audible’s tone of voice.
· Develop internal communications, including but not limited to drafting communications on behalf of senior leadership and developing Australian contributions to the monthly international newsletter.
· Project manage campaigns and events with impeccable organisational skills, and be confident working closely with internal teams to deliver against business results.
· Manage budgets with accuracy, raise POs and ensure all invoices are received and processed in a timely manner.
· Provide regular reporting and analysis of activity to determine campaign performance and provide recommendations for optimisation.
· 5+ years of marketing or PR experience in an in-house or agency role.
· Capable of managing multiple agencies, working with them as an extension of the internal team.
· Self-reliant/proactive and has a pioneering spirit.
· Takes initiative and follows-through on commitments to achieve results.
· Strong written, verbal communication and influence skills.
· Analytical and capable of transforming data into actionable insights.
· Experience managing celebrity talent.
· Experience working in an international business.
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Creative flair.
· Builds and maintains relationships.
· Personal accountability and motivation.
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.