Sr. Digital Brand Manager
Job ID: 975130
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
In India, Audible is building an exciting business, defining the category from scratch and is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager (Singapore based) who gets their kicks out of building new businesses through brands. This is an opportunity not only to build Audible brands across channels but also to define who we talk to and how we shape our products to enhance their lives in a meaningful yet unique manner, all while keeping an eye on long-term business growth.
The ideal candidate would be someone with demonstrated ability to create unique, effective and hard-working brand propositions that translate easily across not only ATL and BTL channels but also owned, earned media and internal communication channels. We foresee most of our marketing work happening on digital channels and so we are keen on individuals who are excited by the medium and have plethora of experience building cost effective campaigns that have driven awareness, salience, buzz and direct customer acquisition for well-known brands.
Some specific job responsibilities are given below:
· Own Audible brand portfolio strategy for India including but not limited to defining brand print, identity and purpose
· Translate strategy into unique, effective, clutter-breaking communication campaigns across online, offline, paid and earned communication channels with the core objective of driving long term customer acquisition
· Create innovative digital-first campaigns that have measurable impact on brand and business metrics
· Define and execute an always-on content marketing strategy to drive organic downloads and usage for Audible
· Leverage celebrity talent to create integrated campaigns that cut across PR, digital and traditional ATL channels
· Work closely with creative teams (internal and external) to ensure excellence across brand elements. Build creative frameworks that serve as foundation across channels
· Help refine consumer understanding for local and global teams, working closely with research partners to create and execute primary researches. This would include ownership of consumer insights towards India specific content creation
· Seek and refine consumer insights that help build relevant, effective campaigns towards growing traction for business
· Build frameworks with research partners to effectively test and measure impact of brand activities (specifically campaigns) across all communication stages (creation, pre, post go-live, etc.)
· Accountability for brand growth across parameters like awareness, imagery, relevance to core consumer along with direct business impact.
· Work closely with creative, media and PR teams (internal and external) to create and run cross-channel brand campaigns as well as trade messaging and engagement.
Basic Qualifications· Experienced in creating digital forward campaigns that utilize the medium creatively and deliver business impact
· Experienced in delivering result-oriented, consumer backwards integrated marketing campaigns
· Develop out of the box marketing concepts across existing and new channels.
Preferred Qualifications· Be skilled in building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders, agencies and peers.
· Analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics
· Written and oral communications skills in English
· Experience in digital subscription business, eCommerce and FMCG backgrounds are preferred. Experience in marketing digital content is a big plus.
Life at Audible
We’re a collection of unique characters with a common passion - the desire to share the power of storytelling with the world.
We maintain an environment of equality where all team members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We support flexible work options to assist all members to balance their work, life and family responsibilities.
Audible is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate to send us your application!
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.