Job ID: 881189
To support its continued growth, Audible is looking for a results-oriented Site Merchandiser based in Singapore but supporting our India presence to drive the platform merchandising and marketing efforts. The candidate for this role will be responsible for planning and executing best in class merchandising strategies aimed at driving discovery, trials and engagement with the right content. The merchandiser will demonstrate a highly creative mind, keen understanding of spoken word entertainment content trends and usage patterns, a sound business sense and editorial acumen, understand customer life cycles, and a knack for ‘just getting things done.’ This role will be based out of Singapore and will interface with Audible Product and Business teams.
As the Site Merchandiser, your responsibilities will include the following:
On-platform merchandising – Amazon platform and storefront, the home-page of Audible, is the default starting point for a majority of our customers and as such is the most critical discovery layer of the Audible experience. The candidate will program relevant titles on the Audible storefront across multiple devices, with the objective of meeting engagement goals. This is done through identifying the titles from the content slate, getting creative assets made by working with design team/agencies, scheduling those assets on the storefront through the Amazon and Audible tools.
· Own site merchandising goals of increasing discovery of content and trials, customer engagement and improving retention
· Creating SOPs (standard operating procedures) to define the merchandising support for audio shows and audiobooks basis their categorization by business team
· A/B Tests: Own design, production, scheduling and testing plans. Build, maintain, analyze and communicate performance reports; Recommend and implement optimizations based on learnings and insights
· Dashboards & optimization: Working with peers and business analysts globally to develop actionable dashboards basis which campaigns on the Storefront can be optimized
· Improving On-site Customer Experience: Undertaking creative testing to identify which routes lead to higher engagement.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams like Programming and Marketing on understanding content updates, consumption patterns and industry trends to be able to build a relevant content experience for the customer.
Managing outbound marketing channels
· Develop and manage all customer touchpoints that encompasses all stages of the customer’s lifecycle, including acquisition, engagement, revenue driving, retention and win back
· Work closely with the engagement team to help solve problems or create new opportunities using the email channel.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.