Senior Revenue and Growth Program ManagerFinance & Insight | Job ID 1574835
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Since the launch of Audible.in in November 2018, India has been among the fastest growing marketplaces within Audible. The Audible India team has an entrepreneurial mindset with bias for action to build a high-growth business.
With the objective of audience expansion and accelerating adoption in one of the world’s fastest growing media and internet economies, Audible is building a range of revenue and growth-related programs in India with the potential to scale globally. Supporting these programs, Audible is looking for an experienced results-oriented Senior Revenue and Growth Program Manager.
In this role, you will take ownership to launch and execute these programs in co-ordination with geographically-dispersed cross-functional teams including Product, Business Intelligence, Marketing, Finance, Content and Legal. Your day-to-day activities may change constantly as our business grows and you can expect being part of diverse new program development that impact our customers. This is a 12 month contract reporting to the Director, Business Development for Audible India. You will be based at the Audible and Amazon office in Singapore, with travel as required.
As a Senior Revenue and Growth Program Manager, you will...
· Create and maintain program roadmap, working with stakeholders to bring ideas to fruition.
· Work with Tech, Product, UX teams to create customer stories, researching potential paths forward, and providing guidance to the teams regarding customer and business priorities.
· Support go-to-market plans and own delivery against clear goals and KPIs by collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive adoption and grow revenue.
· Establish clear operations model for revenue and business development programs and take lead to execute it, in collaboration with marketing, finance and business intelligence.
· Own launch and operations for business development initiatives and partnership deals.
· Use data and analytics to manage product and process improvement projects with cross-functional teams.
· Regular forecasting and budgeting across strategic programs and projects.
· Manage periodic reviews with internal stakeholders.
· Degree; preferred specialization in Marketing, Advertising or Business disciplines. Knowledge and experience of content-driven advertising revenue business in Sales/BD or Customer Experience functions.
· Possesses creative and strategic vision to build value proposition for customers and clients.
· Sound business judgment as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve and prioritize.
· Self-starter, creative, detail-oriented, analytical, and highly motivated professional able to work independently.
· Ability to influence cross-functional peers with a range of different skill sets.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with ability to engage and influence senior management.
· Strong project manager balancing requirements, tight deadlines - keeping people and projects moving on schedule.
· Working knowledge of digital content and entertainment services in India.
· Experience in online advertising industry or content monetization via ads.
· Experience with India-based ad networks or media agencies with strong digital and programmatic media offering.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Assistant Finance Manager Singapore, Singapore Finance & Insight
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.