Senior Marketing ManagerBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1747994
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Audible is looking for a results-oriented Sr. Marketing Manager to own customer acquisition and growth for the Audible India (Audible.IN) service on Amazon, Affiliate and Winback channels . The position will be responsible for developing the acquisition strategy and set up and execution of marketing campaigns and initiatives to support the strategy. In addition to planning and executing traffic generation initiatives, this role will also recommend and optimize the customer experience to maximize conversion across different touch points. This role involves partnering with local and global internal stakeholder teams to build strong partnerships, share best practises and seek opportunities for increasing Audible’s visibility and performance on Amazon surfaces via both product and marketing initiatives.
As a Sr. Marketing Manager, you will…
· Define and execute strategy and vision for acquiring Audible listeners via Amazon Retail, Amazon Devices, Affiliate and Winback channels for the IN marketplace.
· Set up, monitor and optimize campaigns to drive traffic via Amazon sub-channels such as Email, Push Notifications, Gateway, Detail pages, etc.
· Work with local, global Audible and Amazon teams to plan and set up Audible deals and promotions on the Amazon IN and Audible IN surfaces.
· Plan and conduct experiments to optimize customer journeys and improve conversion across Amazon.IN touch points.
· Work closely with Analytics and Data science teams to develop and refine targeting and segmentation strategy for online marketing initiatives.
· Work with Amazon affiliates team to expand and grow Audible’s affiliate network.
· Work with international stakeholders to share best practices, learnings and roll out international product and marketing initiatives for the Audible.IN marketplace.
· Monitor marketing metrics, goals, and KPIs to measure and track business results.
· Experience in identifying customer insights, developing strategic input briefs, and working with campaign, creative, and media partners.
· Strong analytic and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs.
· Demonstrated strong cross-functional leadership.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.