Senior Marketing Manager, Customer ExperienceBrand & Marketing | Job ID 2070705
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
About the Role
Since the launch of Audible.in in November 2018, India has been among the fastest growing marketplaces within Audible. Audible.in offers a range of options for customers in India – Premium Plus membership, a free content catalogue and ala-a-carte audiobook/podcast purchases. Audible is looking for an experienced professional who will own the customer experience for non-members across Audible surfaces (app, website and Alexa) and accelerate our efforts on new user acquisition and engagement goals for Audible’s free catalog across surfaces. In addition, you will continuously raise the bar on customer experience and optimize the onboarding / customer journeys to make it easier for non-members to sign-up for a membership. The role will work closely with teams from product, program management, marketing, merchandising and BI to develop new ways to delight customers and ensure they have the best digital experience to help them discover and listen to our audiobooks, podcasts and Audible Originals.
The ideal candidate for this role is focused on the right inputs, is able to combine creativity with quantified results and sees things through customers’ lens. You are driven by scaling a new category and are ready to work at a strategic level (using consumer insights to generate bold and innovative ideas for growth) and at a tactical level (optimizing app/web CX, analyzing traffic data and solving problems). You are passionate about content marketing, easily juggle between priorities and have a strong understanding of mobile app/web content management.
Key job responsibilities
As the Senior Marketing Manager, Customer Experience you will...
- Own the non-member growth and engagement charter for Audible.in to scale new users, drive discovery of free content catalogue and grow listenership and retention
- Strategize and build long-term strategies (onsite, outbound and experimentation) for free catalogue adoption and consumption
- Build the right content targeting framework across customer cohorts to maximize conversion
- Execute in-app, outbound (email, push) campaigns to drive membership upsell for engaged users
- Own localization and new feature launches over app/web in collaboration with product and program management teams
- Monitor key performance indicators of non-members’ interaction with Audible and use insights to optimize consumer journeys
- Incorporate global learnings after testing efficacy on Audible.in and design new experiments to optimize customer experience and boost customer engagement and listening
- Report on performance of key metrics and collaborate to provide inputs for business reviews, planning cycles and leadership meetings
- Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience in consumer internet industry
- Understanding of new user acquisition and engagement via digital channels
- Knowledge of app/web management and experience with a/b testing
- Quantitative aptitude and ability to derive and use consumer insights
- Growth mindset, comfortable working cross-functionally on multiple priorities
- Marketing experience with a video or audio content company
- MBA/equivalent with work experience after Master’s degree
- Knowledge of analytical tools like SQL, Tableau & Adobe
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Content Discovery Manager - 12 month contract Singapore, Singapore Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.