Senior Manager, Content OperationsContent & Audible Studios | Job ID 1512752
Based in Singapore, Audible is looking for Senior Manager – Content Operations to oversee the operational strategy within Content and manage the ‘content roadmap’ to ensure that operations run smoothly across content development, acquisitions and production and that all teams at Audible that work with Content are informed, aligned and operating effectively. Primarily supporting the India content business and support across the APAC region, this role will also help Audible scale our Original efforts by helping us move commissioned projects from Greenlight to production and clearance for release and track projects through their entire life-cycle from ideation to distribution.
· Facilitate content roadmap creation with Content Heads and cross-functional partners
· Own budgets, schedules and associated reporting for the department
· Work with our external and internal partners throughout development and production. This includes, but is not limited to establishing and overseeing development and production timelines, coordination with content partners, coordination with internal teams and delivery of finished work.
· Drive end-to-end activities including all planning, logistical co-ordinations/documentation and communications with relevant stakeholders in accordance to regulatory and timeline requirements
· Lead operational deployment of new content properties including leading all internal operations required to report, process and clear commissioned series including working with Content Lifecyle to ensure seamless processing, ingestion and surfacing of 1p, 2p and 3p audio content including metadata on the UI.
· Partner with Content Operations in US to ensure the local Content team is setup for success with the latest/most effective tools and production trackers. Address bottlenecks by implementing production industry and company best practices.
· 10+ years’ experience in project management and process implementation
· Managing project deliverables form closure to ensure legal has all required forms, waivers, downstream contracts and information from producers to clear the project for release.
· Experience in contracting and legal compliance review
· Knowledgeable in audio production best practices or transferrable skill set (film & television production best practices)
· Experienced managing and scaling fast-paced/high-growth production environments
· Independent and autonomous with strong work ethic and internal drive
· Highly organized and efficient
· Strong communication skills
· PMP or equivalent highly desirable
Life at Audible
We’re a collection of unique characters with a common passion - the desire to share the power of storytelling with the world.
We maintain an environment of equality where all team members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We support flexible work options to assist all members to balance their work, life and family responsibilities.
Audible is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
Sounds interesting? Do not hesitate to send us your application!
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.