Customer Lifecycle & Revenue Programs LeadBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1795473
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Audible is looking for a results-oriented Customer Lifecycle & Revenue Programs Lead based in Singapore.
This role will be responsible for leading all strategic initiatives developed as part of an integrated India
customer engagement strategy across our products and all stages of the customer lifecycle. The role
includes leading a team responsible for customer experience, merchandising and customer relationship
management; and will be responsible for ensuring operational excellence in these areas.
This role works in close partnership with our teams across the globe and fosters alignment across
functions to ensure the team is delivering the highest level of service to our India customers.
The perfect candidate is a data-driven and creative marketer, experienced in leading customer lifecycle
teams working in a subscription business with responsibility for maintaining a happy subscriber base and reducing member cancels. This candidate will have a deep understanding of product marketing and customer relationship management, and be confident in forecasting and meeting subscriber growth and revenue targets. The ideal candidate will have experience working for a global brand
Key job responsibilities
As a Customer Lifecycle & Revenue Programs Lead, you will…
• Drive insight, key activities and evaluation of all member engagement and retention marketing across all product offerings.
• Use external and internal data and insights to put the customer experience at the heart of what
we do, to drive value for our customers and for Audible.
• Champion innovation within the team, and encourage a test and learn approach.
• Monitor, understand, and make recommendations for competitive product performance, promotions, benefits, and tactics.
• Develop strong collaborative relationships with internal and external teams, agencies, key stakeholders and third-party vendors.
• Identify opportunities to drive listening and revenue growth via innovative multi-channel touch points - understand existing customer channel usage and identifies gaps, opportunities and designs for necessary action plans.
• Support go-to-market plans and own delivery against clear goals and performance metrics by collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive listening and grow revenue.
• Establish clear operations model for revenue programs for leadership alignment, and take lead to execute it, in collaboration with marketing, content, finance and business intelligence teams.
• Experience in identifying customer insights, developing strategic input briefs, and working with campaign, creative, and media partners.
• Strong analytic and quantitative skills – ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs.
• Demonstrated strong cross-functional leadership.
• Self-starter and comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.