Content ManagerContent & Audible Studios | Job ID 1002705
Since we first started in 1995, our mission has been to unleash the power of the spoken word, providing a breath-taking range of titles that includes best sellers, non-ﬁction and classics, for people who love to read and people who love to be read to.
Audible (a wholly owned subsidiary of Amazon) is looking for a Content Manager.
As a member of Audible’s Content team, you will be responsible for creating, analyzing and overseeing content production efforts in India. The ideal candidate should have excellent knowledge of the Indian content and media industry, strong written and verbal communication skills; be highly organized and detail oriented; and able to thrive in a high-energy entrepreneurial environment. Note: our India market content team is based across Singapore and Mumbai. As we search for the best candidate for this role we are open to this role being based in either location with a preference for Singapore.
· Support the India market original content creators by managing authors and external audio studio partners
· Coordinate work flow and overall communication with external partners to supervise production, assure excellence of performance and ensure deadlines are being kept.
· Read and approve scripts, when required.
· Proactively identify authors and partners
· Analyze and select content to be offered to customers by leveraging internal data and monitoring media trends.
· Collaborate with Audible cross-functional teams including Content Operations, Content Creation, Finance, Legal and PR to achieve Audible India business goals.
· Experience in a similar role
· Ability to evaluate content opportunities in both English and Hindi
· Communicates effectively (oral and written) both internally and externally, including the ability to communicate complex concepts and ideas to a diverse group of stakeholders
· Strong analytic and problem solving skills
· Solid organizational and project management skills
· Resourceful self-starter who will find opportunities rather than wait for inbound leads.
Professional degree (e. g., MBA, JD)
Solid familiarity with Indian culture and content consumption.
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.