Business Intelligence Analyst - 12 month contractFinance & Insight | Job ID 2080782
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
About the Role:
Based in Singapore, the position of Business Intelligence Analyst (12 month contract) is a part of the Global Insights & Data Science team. We use data and complex quantitative methods to bring the joy of Audible to more listeners, understand how they experience our product, and ensure that we serve them premium content. We partner with business stakeholders and senior leadership to ask and answer challenging questions that inform Audible strategic decisions and direction.
Key job responsibilities
As the Business Intelligence Analyst you will...
- Leverage SQL, MicroStrategy, excel and Tableau skills to create and maintain scheduled reports and dashboards
- Design, measure and analyze A/B tests with Marketing teams and be the point of contact for all campaign analytics and ETLs
- Monitor data on a day to day basis to identify variances in performance and dive deep to identify trends/foresee business problems
- Conduct written and verbal presentation to share insights and recommendations to audiences of varying levels of technical sophistication
- Experience in a Business Intelligence /Business Analyst Role
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Business or a related field
- Extensive Knowledge of database software, Excel, and demonstrated advanced knowledge of SQL
- Strong research, analytical/decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to deep dive and solve complex business-related problems
- Excellent problem-solving skills, self-motivated with the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts and ideas in a non-technical, simple manner across all levels of the organization
- Resourceful self-starter with an independent attitude, focus on excellence, and attention to detail
- Ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment
- Proven commercial experience in a similar company would be preferred
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.