Business Analytics ManagerBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1124918
Since we first started in 1995, our mission has been to unleash the power of the spoken word, providing a breath-taking range of titles that includes best sellers, non-ﬁction and classics, for people who love to read and people who love to be read to.
Based in Singapore, the position of Business Analytics Manager offers the right candidate the opportunity to make a big impact on the success of the business overall. This role needs an independent, analytical self-starter to take a leading role in supporting key decision making with metrics reporting, and customer behavior analysis to provide insight in a rapidly growing business. Sharp problem solving skills, experience with advanced SQL, the ability to manipulate data and apply these to business issues, are the keys to success for this position.
· Maintain a deep understanding of business drivers and an innate grasp of business metrics definitions, and pro-actively interact with business to give context and help them better understand reporting data.
· Leverage SQL, MicroStrategy, excel and other reporting tools to create and maintain scheduled and Adhoc reports.
· Monitor data on a day to day basis to identify variances in performance and dive deep to identify trends/foresee business problems
· Working with marketing and product teams to track and measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns and product launches.
· Work with product and marketing partners to size and prioritize business opportunities.
· Partner with the Country Manager and finance partner to assist with creating business models that support major investments, partnerships, initiatives and projects that deliver sound commercial outcomes.
· Analyze data to identify business problems and lead deep dives to perform root cause analysis.
· Conduct ad-hoc analysis of business issues through database querying to capture data, followed by relevant excel analysis and interpretation of results
· Proven commercial experience in a similar company would be preferred
· Extensive Knowledge of database software, Excel, and demonstrated advanced knowledge of SQL
· Strong research, analytical/decision making and problem solving skills
· Ability to deep dive and solve complex business related problems.
· Resourceful self-starter with an independent attitude, focus on excellence, and attention to detail
· Ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment
· Solid organizational and project management skills are also required along with the ability to work with cross functional teams under aggressive deadlines
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Marketing Senior Manager Singapore, Singapore Brand & Marketing Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the worl
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.