Brand & Communication Director
Job ID: 881223
To support its continued growth, Audible is looking for an experienced results-oriented Brand Director for India. This role will suit an individual that is excited by leading and creating a new brand and category for Indian consumers in the content space. This represents a new opportunity and challenge as this type of product does not exist in India today, and requires an individual who will thrive in creating a category from scratch. In addition to being a valued thought-partner to the Country Manager and Content team, the position’s most critical duties and responsibilities include managing brand and content marketing campaigns from ideation stage through launch to driving awareness of the category and content using various vehicles such as ATL, PR, Social, Paid Digital and new and upcoming media. The role requires a passion for brands and branding, a pulse of the Indian audience and messages that resonate culturally, a commitment to measuring impact in the short and long-term and proven expertise in crafting an effective organic and paid media strategy. The right candidate will thrive in a highly hands-on, entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks.
As the Director of Brand and Communications you will:
· Develop a communication strategy that will be rolled out across all marketing channels, based on in-depth marketing research and customer insights. You will develop different communicative approaches that will be tested in the market to reach the best result.
· Ensure external communications are implemented consistently across marketing channels.
· Take ownership for India brand development, partnering with global teams to ensure top level brand alignment and leading local direction and execution
· Develop and own copy and design guidelines for India.
· Lead a local team and appoint and manage external creative agencies as necessary
· Develop and manage PR campaigns to drive consumer awareness, and manage our agency on strategy and tactics
· Work with existing media and PR agencies to develop creative and effective plans for driving awareness of and engagement with our brand as well as trade messaging and engagement
· Collaborate with channel and product marketing teams and support agencies to develop creative and effective media plans to raise awareness and consideration of Audible and Audible products
· Lead agency and internal teams responsible for the planning, measurement and execution of all earned and owned social marketing activity
· Manage core messages, auditing and revising them often, for both internal and external consumption.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.