Sr.Manager Marketing, Prime for Audible
Job ID: 943103
You will be a critical player in fueling the growth of Audible through Amazon via leveraging partnerships with teams in Seattle. Your overarching focus will be on bringing innovative customer acquisition ideas to market in coordination with the product, creative and technology teams.
This is a distinctive opportunity to play a vital role in a growing business, owning high visibility projects in a nascent space. The role requires a commitment to goals, proactive examination, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the customer. The right candidate will thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks. Your mission (and ours) is unique and powerful: fill hearts, minds, and souls with premium audio content that enables learning and literate entertainment.
· Grow and execute acquisition and engagement initiatives through Prime, while setting and continuously managing the right expectations with all relevant stakeholders across Audible and Amazon.
· Cultivate and leverage relationships with strategic Amazon teams to identify and prioritize acquisition opportunities for Audible.
· Manage high performance direct report that leverages Amazon ecosystem assets to provide Amazon customers with a delightful, seamless, personalized experiences that drive acquisition and revenue generation activities.
· Drive business case development – bring together customer insights, research, financial data and analytics to develop a perspective on revenue and profitability potential for new to market initiatives.
· Work with the Product Management, Engineering and UX team to align on features and product roadmaps.
· Utilize data/analytics to continuously improve and make sound business decisions, but know how to make the call when all the data isn’t there.
· Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the organizations ability to meet its strategic, financial and technical goals.
· Partnering with Finance, BI and Data Science to define and measure success.
· Communicate with superior verbal and written skills across all levels of the organization. Humility to listen and continually learn.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where continuous innovation is desired as is bringing customer oriented experiences to market.
· A demonstrated record of partnering with teams across the organization and influencing to achieve business results across multiple teams who may have different goals.
· Write business requirements documents and ensure clear communication and coordination of requirements to the product and development teams.
· Persuade stakeholders effectively, and execute methodically.
· Influence cross-functional roadmaps, letting nothing stand in the way of clarity and prioritization.
· Ability to proactively generate and quickly execute actionable recommendations based on the synthesis and analyses of data.
· Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary to drive projects to completion.
Basic Qualifications· University degree minimum; MBA or further engineering, marketing or analytical education will be advantageous.
· Strong product and/or marketing experience, defining and driving new programs, campaigns, and initiatives toward launch.
· Demonstrated understanding of messaging strategy, user experience and persuasive marketing techniques in driving engagement with new or existing features or benefits.
· A solid understanding of the full customer lifecycle and a customer segmentation; Experience with gathering and utilizing customer insights.
· A demonstrated record of partnering with teams cross the organization and influencing to achieve business results across multiple teams who may have different goals.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, or a related field of study required.
· 7+ years of experience in related positions with increasing responsibility.
· Strong analytics and business case development skills.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
Preferred Qualifications· Product marketing experience.
· Experience in membership-based business models.
· Experience with both desktop and mobile platforms.
· Strong mentor with highly developed people leadership skills.
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.