Senior Product Manager, Audible on AmazonProduct & Customer Experience | Job ID 2057318
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Audible is seeking a Senior Product Manager to define and build mission-critical experiences that will match the Amazon customer’s shopping and lifestyle journey to the right Audible product and content, while deepening their trust in both brands. As part of this team, you will embody Audible and Amazon’s people principles, and represent Audible’s interests globally across the full breadth of Amazon on all surfaces - mobile apps/web, desktop, Alexa and Amazon devices.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will...
- Innovate on behalf of your users to make Audible a more relevant and valuable part of their daily lives.
- Translate company-wide strategy into a detailed and actionable roadmap to improve your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of funnel conversion and member-acquisition.
- Frame and lead discussions with key business and technical stakeholder to assess opportunities, make data-driven recommendations, and build consensus ahead of important investment decisions.
- Plan, deliver and measure new features that positively impact customer experiences and improve our KPIs. Define, launch and evaluate experiments (A/B tests) using best-practices and high judgment.
- Be the authority on the customer experiences that you manage. Understand your product’s strengths and weaknesses. Find the right opportunities to innovate and enhance the experience with the right combination of essential and magical. Ensure that our experiences respect the diversity of our customer base.
- Adapt your roadmap to respond to externalities like shifts in Audible’s conversion and acquisition strategy, new membership benefits, and new Amazon devices and shopping features.
- Monitor and communicate your product metrics and insights, escalating issues early.
- Manage your dependencies, and secure commitments from them to make your feature successful. Proactively accelerate and de-risk the work of your delivery teams.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5+ years of experience in consumer product management, with focus on funnel conversion and/or member acquisition, and experimentation at scale.
- 1+ years of experience managing technically complex products, features or services.
- Demonstrated experience in agile, lean product management processes.
- Proven ability to influence leaders within and outside your team.
- Data-informed: You are adept at interpreting data, extracting its narratives and unlocking its insights. Your intuition and subject matter expertise allow you to quickly spot bad data before it does harm.
- Crisp writing and presentation skills.
- Team leader: Strong, demonstrated ability to rally and bring varying functional teams together, and break through stalled decision making.
- Experience with subscription products and Machine Learning.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Senior Director, Product Management - Mobile Apps & Payments Seattle, Washington Product & Customer Experience
- Senior Product Manager, Audible on Amazon Seattle, Washington Product & Customer Experience
- Senior Director, Product Management - Core Experience & Apps Seattle, Washington Product & Customer Experience
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.