Job ID: 887412
The ideal candidate is an early adopter of digital and voice technology and will be metrics-driven with strong ownership and focus. You will need to be able to prioritize effectively in a fast-moving environment, and communicate clearly and persuasively. To be successful in this role you will need to be creative and dedicated to continually testing, measuring and evolving new marketing programs that drive acquisition. A crucial component of the role will be managing and optimizing campaigns based on results to increase effectiveness and performance.
You will be a critical player in fueling the growth of Audible through Amazon via leveraging partnerships with teams in Seattle, as well as establishing Audible’s presence in Seattle. Some travel will be required to Audible’s east Coast offices to foster relationships with the existing teams. Your overarching focus will be on bringing innovative customer acquisition ideas to market in coordination with the product, creative and technology teams.
· Manage campaigns on existing prospect channels for Audible on Amazon Devices to increase discoverability.
· Design and test plans for on-device and voice conversion experiences to improve conversion.
· Own campaigns from end to end: manage creative process, targeting and segmentation, planning, execution, reporting, and optimization.
· Build and launch a variety of channel promotions and identify execution process improvements for quicker speed to market.
· Project manage all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
· Work collaboratively across multiple stakeholders to launch campaigns on time.
· A/B Test campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness.
· Report campaign and test results to senior management.
· Leverage data/analytics to continuously improve and make sound business decisions, but know how to make the call when all the data isn’t there.
· Partnering with Finance, Analytics and Data Science to define and measure success.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.