VP, Business DevelopmentFinance & Insight | Job ID 1123375
· Lead partnership deals from inception to close, including developing and implementing high-impact strategies, leading negotiations, providing thought leadership in benchmarking to competitive properties and developing KPIs to measure internal and partner success, partnering with executive team to foster alignment across all lines of business, and working directly with Legal and Amazon business units to facilitate optimal deal structure and execution.
· Initiate and pursue business development opportunities that enhance and align with company growth objectives. Lead all aspects of deal execution including research of partners/opportunities, strategic and financial assessment, transaction structuring, negotiation, and industry due diligence.
· Serve as key senior executive contact to manage business development partnerships with a global portfolio, and lead a team in delivering outstanding day-to-day support, in coordination with company objectives.
· Oversees large, complex, strategic relationships that are considered business critical with significant bottom-line impact.
· Lead, manage, coach and develop a high performing business development team. Responsible for developing and communicating team vision and goals. Drives top tier efforts throughout the team.
· Develop long-term strategies and own process coordination and overall delivery of results.
· Have a track record of experience and successful deal-making which is critical to this role as the organization continues to expand into new markets.
· Have outstanding financial, analytical, negotiating and creative problem-solving skills that result in successful partnerships across key performance indicator.
· Demonstrate a natural ability to think strategically and structurally, while serving as an inspirational and motivating manager of people.
· Flourish in fast-paced and extremely dynamic environments with the ability to be self-sufficient, proactive and embrace ambiguity.
· Be an outstanding communicator, presenter and collaborator, with the experience and ability to effectively influence at all levels both internally and externally.
· Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
· BA Degree required.
· Experience with subscriber and ad-based business models.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Content Analytics Manager Newark, New Jersey Finance & Insight As a Manager of Content Intelligence within Audible’s Global Insights and Data Science group, you will be responsible fo
- Director, Strategic Initiatives Newark, New Jersey Finance & Insight ABOUT YOU · A digital media maven and rare combination of “thinker” and “do’er” paired with a strong aptitude for unders
- Manager FP&A Content Newark, New Jersey Finance & Insight The Finance Manager, Global Content, will support the Director of Content Finance in providing financial and operating d
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.