Voice of Customer Analyst
Newark, New Jersey
Job ID: 882543
Does the thought of driving product, process, and technology improvement initiatives to optimize the customer experience excite you? Then this role may be for you. You will be a critical member of the global CS Analytics team, collaborating with key business stakeholders across the organization (e.g. marketing, content, product, tech, UX) to identify new customer pain points and service improvement opportunities. You will help develop a seamless, end-to-end customer experience that eliminates pain points and creates new "wow" experiences that surprise and delight customers.
· You are Curious. You are highly inquisitive, possessing a natural desire to ask questions and test hypotheses, and you don’t feel satisfied until you achieve a fundamental level of understanding. You embrace a “lifelong learner” mentality.
· You are Bright. You excel at understanding and diagnosing broken or frustrating customer experiences through qualitative and quantitative data and transforming it into compelling narratives to drive action. You grasp new concepts quickly and are eager to learn anything that will create value. You also easily navigate the people aspects of a complex, global organization.
· You are Bold. You are a self-starter, taking initiative to influence others and drive progress with minimal direction. You are not afraid to challenge the status quo, applying strong business judgment to find novel solutions to problems. You thrive in a culture of empowerment, innovation, and rapid change.
· You are Passionate. You are excited to drive existing opportunities and discover new ones. You imbue a passion for excellence into everything you do, not only raising the bar, but also having fun along the way. Most importantly, you can’t wait to be part of a customer-centric revolution!
· Learn – Develop a robust understanding of the Audible business and customers’ journeys.
· Collaborate – Develop strong relationships with key, cross-functional partners and determine their VoC needs. Translate business questions, concerns, and challenges into customer information needs.
· Listen – Review customer experiences through customer contacts, social media, app reviews, and other sources of information.
· Understand – Synthesize raw information into an understanding of customer pain points and opportunities.
· React – Recommend and drive a course of action (e.g. new processes, product / process improvements).
· Evangelize – Educate and raise awareness of the value of VoC insights across the organization.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.