Vice President, Audible for Business Growth
Newark, New Jersey
Job ID: 874976
Your job is to set the growth agenda for Audible for Business. To be successful you will need to be an innovator, an operator, a leader and a strategist. You will work with data science and business insights, creative, product, operations and client success. You will roll up your sleeves on a daily basis to dive into the weeds with your team, while also zooming out to drive the immediate and five-year growth vision for the business.
You are a senior leader with a proven track record of building teams of diverse competencies and leading them to deliver results. You will be a key player in evolving the strategy for the overall business and then growing it by designing a growth, demand and engagement generation machine across enterprise sales, new customer acquisition, partnership marketing, and end-user engagement marketing.
Specifically, you will…
· Lead two high performing teams – Sales and Marketing, evolving the teams as the needs of the business evolve and creating a clear link between Marketing & Sales to ensure synergies toward growth, as well as consistency in positioning and messaging around the value of the service. In this business, Marketing is responsible not only for driving leads to Sales, but also for driving self-serve/small client conversions.
· Own the overall revenue growth roadmaps for new and existing channels, working hand in hand with the paid media team, CRM, Editorial and PR; In this role, growth does not only consist of bringing in new business but also developing strategies and actions to drive continued end-user habituation and engagement to the service. Design, tune, and own the growth machine and rally the company for what you need well in advance to ensure revenue predictability.
· Own acquisition, habituation and sales goals, alongside the marketing budget and customer growth forecast.
· Define and evolve the customer-facing voice of the business; bring a customer obsessed approach to problem solving and be a strong customer advocate on the team to help improve the overall offering and business model.
· Evolve and refine the sales conversation and step into sales calls and meetings, as needed, with C-level executives to unblock any points of resistance and close or grow large accounts.
· Gain insights into customer use of current services, untapped opportunities, potential threats and buyer personas by leveraging interviews, surveys, focus groups, sales data, competitive data and voice of customer from the client success team.
· Drive cross-functional partnerships: articulate and be the thoughtful yet a tough driver of key partner roadmaps in line with your growth vision.
· Represent revenue growth strategies, plans and results to executive leadership: be an advocate for Enterprise growth at leadership meetings and forums.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.