Talent Acquisition Operations Senior ManagerPeople & Operations | Job ID 1877641
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations will report directly to the Director of Talent Acquisition Operations. In this role you will focus on reporting and analytics as well as have broader TA operations responsibilities. The goal on the reporting side will be to assess and further develop reporting automation while integrating new metrics. You will also support the Director of TA Ops with designated systems enhancements along the multi-year roadmap, paving the way to increased efficiencies and automation for the Global TA team.
Recruiting analytics and reporting currently includes weekly/monthly/quarterly reports for the TA team, as well as Hiring QBRs across the business and development of comprehensive funnel data. The person in this role will also partner with the People Analytics team to further leverage workforce dashboards and automation. Connecting the dots on trends and findings will also help us with more predictive analytics for global TA planning.
In this role you will own systems support and implementation of new recruiting tools. Through existing expertise, you will own and assist with training on systems and processes for new hires within Global TA. Additionally, you will assist with special projects and programs and be one of our systems experts for global TA.
As a TA Operations Senior Manager, you will…
· Connect the dots, develop and vet key analytics, create visuals/presentations and support future-forward work within TA and the broader Talent and Culture Group.
· Streamline and connect global recruitment analytics across predictive and reflective data points and storylines. This approach will maximize the data we collect and share.
· Develop and maximize automation for regular reporting to create efficiencies across report-outs and allow for more of a focus on trends and storylines rather than individual manually generated data points.
· Collaborate with the recruiting team and TA Operations to help facilitate good data in – influence and explain outcomes.
· Utilize data visualization tools and graphics to translate analysis into insightful data narratives.
· Develop ad hoc reporting deep dives to identify trends and opportunities and then work with the VP of Global TA to build trainings and education in response to those opportunities.
· Support the build out of recruiting strategies with TA colleagues, by business, with a Spectrum & Belonging lens to ensure consistency in format, delivery and measurement.
· Analyze trends across the weekly Recruiter How’s My Driving (RHMD) surveys and develop a cadence of monthly training to build customer obsession across our practices in global TA.
· Evaluate new recruiting tools utilized by Amazon and other subsidiaries to determine whether they will benefit Audible TA.
· Support systems changes and implementations for Audible TA with the goal of increased automation.
· Lead programs and initiatives, including the Employee Referral Program.
· Assist with systems and tools implementations.
· Assist with vendor management and Amazon connection calls.
· Assist with training facilitation for new team members on systems use and processes.
· Experience in reporting analytics with an attention to detail.
· Experience working with systems and tools implementations.
· Organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Direct Audible/Amazon experience and knowledge, this person will help TA Leadership connect the dots across the organization to implement the best and most relevant strategic initiatives.
· Naturally curious about cutting edge recruitment systems and analytics with the ability to understand and implement (quality of hire, funnel data and dashboards, search drivers such as source of hire, S&B strategies).
· Proven ability to collaborate and work effectively across the TA team, peers and partners
· Excellent planning skills with the ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
· Exhibits high proficiency in data visualization tools, can flex between graphs, charts, tables and comparative visuals.
· Strong knowledge of recruiting data and recruiting process that drives the data.
· Expertise and ability in automation for ad hoc and regular basic reporting necessities.
· Prior experience using data to drive process improvements.
· Attention to detail and follow-through.
· Tech savvy and strategic mindset with the ability to utilize technology to study and draw inspiration, while supporting strategic initiatives that create a best in class recruitment arm.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.