SVP, Product MarketingProduct & User Experience | Job ID 1518511
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a senior leader in Audible’s global product organization, you will oversee all customer marketing strategies and execution, including strategic product and marketing planning, customer segment and needs assessment, and marketing plans for customer acquisition, activation and retention. This is your chance to work cross-functionally to define and drive to a set of organizational KPI’s which cover all key metrics including funnel performance (customer acquisition cost), customer/user behavior (activation and retention) and drive revenue per user goals and outcomes (cross-sell, upsell). You will have direct responsibility in contributing to top- and bottom-line growth of existing businesses as well as expansion and will be a key stakeholder in defining the marketing strategy and roadmap for our core product portfolio, with an eye on expanding Audible’s target audiences and maximizing customer lifetime value.
You are an experienced, energetic, results-oriented thought leader with demonstrated ability to drive positive change in an organization. You’re passionate about understanding customers and what makes them tic. You understand the impact of collaborative work and being a strong people leader. You attack big problems with big ideas and without ego. You are obsessed with data and able to separate the “need to know” from the “nice to know”. You’re driven to focus keenly on behavior insights that drive measurable success.
As a SVP, Product Marketing, you will…
· Create and own customer marketing strategy for core products, as well as new product and feature launches.
· Bring life-cycle marketing discipline to the team and work across functions to drive key KPIs across customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to onboarding, activation, retention, cross-sell, “saves” and win-backs.
· Develop product and marketing metrics and systematic approaches for obtaining comprehensive consumer, market, and competitive analyses that support strategic decisions and product marketing tactics.
· Manage and develop a high-performing team of senior marketers and analysts, focused on business strategy, engagement, retention, cross-sell/upsell and driving KPIs across the customer journey.
· Define and consistently refine Audible’s global audience and segmentation strategies and use robust customer insights to inform content, product, and marketing investment and partnership opportunities.
· Drive our position in an increasingly exciting market by creating clear value props, messaging, offers and marketing RTBs for global product lines and related target segments.
· Maximize customer lifetime value by acquiring high-value customers, and reducing customer churn.
· Nurture, engage, retain, and win back customers across the lifecycle by creating seamless customer experiences and communications against specific segments and needs.
· Continuously focus on Revenue per Member and LTV by informing and collaborating with product development teams on core features, benefits, and CX enhancements that will capture and engage customers.
· Develop offer strategies for core products (e.g. subscription tiers) and content (e.g. “a la carte” pricing, sales events) in service of maximizing subscriber base and LTV of each segment.
· Drive orchestration of cohesive messaging strategies across all owned and outbound channels.
· Partner with product development and leadership, business development, content and analytics to create a test-and-learn roadmap for experimentation across customer journey to maximize KPIs and value creation.
· Drive the market research; to deeply understand evolving customer needs and champion those needs throughout the organization to ensure ongoing relevance of offerings and campaigns.
· Identify potential growth opportunities and develop business cases to support investment in same.
· A demonstrated record of partnering with teams cross the organization and creating aligned plans to achieve business results for the broader organization.
· Superb oral and written communication skills.
· Self-motivated, nimble and highly results-driven in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.