Strategic Finance Senior ManagerFinance & Insight | Job ID 1478265
Ideal candidates are critical thinkers that can use their own experience in conjunction with data to understand and highlight trends that are crucial to Audible’ s continued success. You will provide compelling and well-researched analysis for use in shaping strategic decisions. This role will provide you with an excellent understanding of Audible’ s business in a highly competitive subscription landscape. Essential to your success in this role is your ability to take a pragmatic approach in a fast-paced competitive environment.
· Assist in the building of our financial projections tied to our Long Range Strategic Plan.
· Closely partner with our Corporate Strategy and Business Development teams on projects and analysis.
· Deliver analytics projects and create business models driving key insights for making critical business decisions across global marketplaces.
· Perform ad hoc what-if scenario analysis for variable decision making.
· Build a solid understanding of our customers and the requisite KPIs needed to effectively run the business.
· Develop and strengthen relationships with key department personnel, including, Strategy and Marketing team members, business intelligence teams and Amazon finance counterparts.
· Develop and deliver executive level presentations on projects and investments.
· 6+ years of professional experience in a financial planning / strategic advisory (Consulting or Investment Banking)/ operations analysis position.
· Demonstrated excellence in financial analysis and complex modeling.
· Proven ability to build relationships and communicate with peers, subordinates, executive management and other critical stakeholders.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and deliver under shifting deadlines in a fast paced environment.
· Effective executive interaction and influence.
· Advanced Excel modeling skills.
· Solid Project management experience.
· Advanced analytical skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills.
· Strong track record of managing deliverables from multiple parties to meet challenging deadlines.
· Strong track record of business partnership.
· P&L management and/or analysis experience.
· The ability to self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment with competing deadlines.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible' s service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.