Strategic Content Partnerships SpecialistContent & Audible Studios | Job ID 1383977
· Investigate new partnership opportunities in light of strategic goals and support the development of unique and ambitious deal structures to meet those goals and grow Audible’s content offerings
· Partner with the Director of Strategic Content Partnerships to develop tools and financial models that quantify the impacts of evolving deal terms
· Work to prepare projects for internal support and valuation through collection of data and preparation of P&Ls and proposed deal terms
· Leverage internal analysis and monitor external trends to drive content acquisition and development decisions
· Content partner engagement and ongoing relationship development and management
· Provide insight and drive improvements to optimize support of Audible’s content partnerships
· Communicate deal proposals and deal results to senior management through written reports
· Coordinate with other key stakeholders within Audible, such as Legal, Marketing, PR, Content Services, and Business Development to facilitate Audible’s success which will include drafting contracts with legal, processing contracts with Content Services and implementing the deals, giving exposure to partners via our merchandizing and marketing teams
· Track and communicate deal terms within the organization
· 3-5 years of experience in a Partnerships, Business Development, or Finance
· Demonstrated ability to drive insightful analysis in complex situations
· Strong aptitude in using Excel to model and analyze deals
· Strong negotiation skills and relationship management
· Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly
· Solid organizational and project management skills
· Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with cross functional teams under aggressive deadlines
· Proven decision making, problem solving, analytical and quantitative skills with demonstrated ability to manage the business ‘by the numbers’
· Ability to handle the ‘hands-on’ day-to-day management of tasks, resolution of problems and issues and experience in implementing action plans to meet objectives
· Experience in deal analysis
· Experience in content acquisition and/or development at a content, media rights, or digital media department/company
· Experience with Tableau and/or other financial systems and database software
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.