Sr. Tech Recruiter, Product Management & UXPeople & Operations | Job ID 933659
We have a collaborative team environment and a strong customer obsessed culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and candidates.
You must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. You thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners.
You have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management and organization. You possess strong verbal and written communication skills, and have an ability to prioritize your time. You are able to demonstrate push back, have a strong sense of urgency and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
The Tech Recruiting team at Audible attracts a variety of talent for the organization including – Software Development Engineers, Engineering Managers, Technical Program Managers, Quality Assurance, Technical Operations, Product Managers, User Experience Professionals and more.
· Manage full lifecycle recruiting process for candidate and client side
· Complete Statement of Work at Recruitment Strategy Meeting stage
· Work with HRBP and Hiring Manager to refine Job Descriptions
· Attend/Run Prebrief and Debrief meetings for all roles and candidates
· Complete, with sourcing, status updates for Hiring Managers
· Run weekly or biweekly meetings with Hiring Managers
· Participate in Activate Caring Events and Newark Community Volunteering
· Manage client relationships with SVPs and below (some ELC)
· Establish and foster partnership with Talent Acquisition peers – Sourcers and Recruiting Coordinators
· Setting expectations with Hiring Managers while communicating and holding stakeholders to agreed upon service levels
· Partner with HR Business Partner (HRBP)
· Opportunistic hiring/Exploratory interviewing
· External Recruiting Agency/Partner oversight and management
· Staying current on market trends and business lines supported
· Partner with sourcing on external talent mapping or driving own
· Assessing candidates to ensure they embody the Audible People Principles
· Candidate profile identification via Hiring Manager intake meetings
· Partnering with HRBP on succession planning, internal mobility, retention
· Creating and presenting diverse candidate slates
· Identification of the right interview teams and creating interview loops to ensure hiring decision confidence
· Consistent review and evaluation of Recruiting activities and implementation of new ideas that can optimize for better business results
· Maintaining Candidate Records in Applicant Tracking System
· Utilizing internal tools – Offer Calculator, Microsoft Office, ICIMS, HIRE etc.
· Working with HRBPs on Headcount Reconciliation
· Working with Compensation team to calculate appropriate offers
· Mentoring/Coaching of Recruiters/Sourcers
· Onboarding of New Recruiters/Sourcers and RCs
· Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research
· Candidate Tracking Systems/Applicant Tracking Systems experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.