SEO Content Manager
Newark, New Jersey
Job ID: 921885
Are you an enthusiastic, results-oriented achiever with a history of delivering multiple project on time every time? Do you thrive in a fast moving culture where customer obsession and the ability to think on your feet is highly valued? Most of all, do you love to read and/or listen to audiobooks?
Audible is looking for a Content Associate to support the Content Discovery & Engagement and SEO team with the production and modification or our content. You will help get our content ready for actual listeners by using our publishing tools to create pages in collaboration with our design and editorial teams. To excel in this position, you will be comfortable in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, with high expectations for work quality and output. You're used to dealing with tight deadlines and can manage the requirements of various internal stakeholders. You approach problem-solving and risk management proactively. You use sound business judgment to make quick decisions under pressure in ambiguous circumstances, and bring teams with you on the journey. And you love a good story!
· Work with SEO, Content Discovery, Development, and Customer Experience teams to successfully deliver on key milestones.
· Independently manage, execute and report on your output on a daily basis.
· Effectively communicate with internal stakeholders on progress, with both quantitative and qualitative feedback to support your output.
· Manage your project effectively and following consistent operational processes.
· Prioritize, evaluate, plan, execute and monitor all phases of your project.
· Identify and implement strategies to improve processes where needed.
· Drive continuous improvements for any systemic issues that hinder the efficient management of projects.
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Media, or any related field.
· A passion for literature, (we will focus on Health & Wellness and Romance as topics in this phase).
· 3+ years of project or content management experience.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proven track record of managing multiple tasks with speed, effectiveness, and attention to detail.
· Comfortable challenging the status quo and questioning existing practices.
· Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in an extremely fast-paced environment.
· Not required, but we’d love to hear about any of the following: familiarity with Audible, experience in Book publishing, html, social media experience, e-commerce, data-based decision-making.
Preferred QualificationsAudible is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.