SEO & Paid Search MBA InternBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1754907
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Do you thrive in fast paced, ever changing environments? Do you enjoy working cross functionally and seeking solutions to problems? Audible’s Marketing team is a core part of our mission to unleash the power of spoken word, tell great stories and elevate underrepresented voices. As an MBA Intern you will have the opportunity to work within the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and Paid Search Marketing team, you will have a hand in multiple projects over your time with us. Your voice will be heard, as you ask the right questions, develop a point of view that will influence decisions, and transform your passion for data to help drive informed decisions for the company and the customer.
· You have the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects with different owners efficiently and effectively.
· You are comfortable with ambiguity – you can identify and act upon an opportunity or problem without explicit instructions and respond comfortably to ad hoc requests or changing priorities.
· You have experience or interest in technology or media sectors (audio content is a plus).
· You have strong analytical curiosity and a resilient and positive attitude.
As a SEO & Paid Search MBA Intern, you will...
· Perform audience and competitor research - utilize a mix of first and third party data sources to identify organic growth opportunities among prospective customers, based on search behaviors and competitor strategy.
· Complete forecasting and performance analysis - translate identified growth opportunities into realistic forecasts based on analysis of past and current performance.
· Collaborate with agencies/partners on latest market trends, competitive and changes in the digital ecosystem.
· Support campaign launches, implementations and QAing.
· Expectation of 20 hours per week.
· Highly self-motivated and sharp attention to detail.
· Experience working in a fast-moving technology company and a strong interest in the intersection between technology and media.
· Ability to work collaboratively and independently, depending on the nature of the work.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.