Senior Program Manager - Work Place, Real Estate & FacilitiesPeople & Operations | Job ID 1636315
same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Sr. Program Manager will: be part of an organization whose focus is real estate, services and governance related areas such as business continuity and procurement. This function is expected to be the connective tissue for all verticals within the group in creating a common language through consistent reporting, metrics delivery and project management for the many technology applications that are expected to raise the level of information flow and employee interaction with our services. Ideally, the function will engage in a consistent flow of efficiency recommendations for the administration functions within the group so we can alleviate the many touch points within the processes within organization.
You possess the ability to manage complex projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, be able to take effective action within an ambiguous environment, and proactively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the department or other related groups. You are a pro at building rapport with senior leadership and managing all stakeholders to deadlines, without eroding that trusted relationship. You have superior attention to detail, great organizational skills, the ability to meet tight deadlines, and to juggle multiple critical requests. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals internally and externally is important. You have the ability to be flexible, and change direction at a moment’s notice. You good sense of humor.
As a WREF Senior Program Manager, you will...
· Contribute to and support the development of key initiatives within the Real Estate, Workplace & Facilities organization.
· Create project plans for all key strategic initiatives and track key metrics to assure they are being accomplished.
· Be a general advisor to the VP tracking all reports, statistics, budgets; creating and tracking project plans for key projects, highlighting areas that require proactive attention.
· Problem solve in real time supporting follow-up, ensuring all things are done quickly making sure the right people are engaged and involved.
· Work Cross-Functionally with Project Sponsors, stakeholders, and multiple teams to define and deliver complex cross-functional projects.
· Assist with managing large scale projects spanning teams across Audible from inception to conclusion.
· Clearly communicate vision, plans and project status to management and key technical and business stakeholders.
· Identify, assess and mitigate risks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs balancing the business needs versus constraints.
· Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders.
· 7+ years of relevant work experience in Program management within a corporate setting.
· Ability to think both strategically and tactically and to drive execution. Should be equally comfortable with long term planning and day to day progress tracking and execution.
· Proven track record of taking ownership and of delivering results in a fast paced environment, including history of successfully delivering large scale projects end to end, through the entire life-cycle.
· Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills - ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts and ideas in a non-technical, simple manner across different levels and geographies of an organization.
· Ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment across a wide range of cultures.
· Solid organizational and project management skills are also required along with the ability to work with cross-functional teams under aggressive deadlines.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.