Senior Product ManagerBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1673605
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to own parts of our data platform and assets. This role works closely with technical and non-technical leaders from every part of our organization to deliver industry leading data capabilities that inform content acquisition, marketing, and product enhancement decisions. You will need a deeply analytical and systems architecture mindset with the ability to tackle complex challenges and effectively influence stakeholders across Audible. This is a high-impact role that requires not only strategic vision and inventing for the customers, but also strong execution, technical depth, analytical rigor, and excellent communication.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Audible Data Product Management team’s goal is to help Audible make the best data informed decisions for our customers. Customers want to consume the right audio content, as an extension of their daily lives with whatever device they want. Data Product’s customers want access to more information, to make faster and more accurate decisions.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will...
· Define the strategic vision for major features and drive engineering & data science teams to deliver on that vision.
· Define the success metrics for features or services and track performance. Utilize metrics to dive deep on issues and uncover business trends and anomalies.
· Drive internal adoption strategy including communication, training, success for new product capabilities.
· Solve for a high-quality end-user experience and implementation of complex systems.
· Engage with cross-company business and product leaders to build and execute a plan aligned with long-term objectives.
· Invent on behalf of your customers by translating external market and Amazon best practices to identify new opportunities that guide product strategy.
· 5+ years of technical product management, analytics, data science, or engineering experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· Experience contributing to engineering and data science discussions regarding technology decisions and strategy related to a product.
· Owned roadmap strategy, feature delivery, negotiating tradeoffs.
· Demonstrated ability to imagine and invent before customers can articulate a direct need.
· Strong bias for action; ability to create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
· MBA and/or Masters in Computer Science or related technical degree.
· Deep expertise monetizing or applying customer data for advertising or marketing use cases across complex stakeholder groups.
· Experience engaging with marketing, agency, and/or consumer product managers as customers.
· Strong quantitative skills.
· Strong technical architecture background.
· Experience in converting technical domain knowledge into non-technical narratives and presentations.
· Media, advertising, or related industry experience.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible' s service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Internal Communications Partner – Digital Communications Lead Newark, New Jersey Brand & Marketing
- Senior Product Manager, Member Experience Newark, New Jersey Brand & Marketing, Product & User Experience
- Fraud Operations Manager Newark, New Jersey Brand & Marketing, Content & Audible Studios
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.