Senior Product Manager, Member ExperienceBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1710594
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Audible is seeking a Senior Product Manager to define, enhance and build critical parts of the Audible member experience on Amazon that will build customer trust and make the Audible membership more valuable. As part of this team, you will embody Audible and Amazon’s people principles, and represent Audible’s interests globally across the full breadth of Amazon surfaces - mobile apps/web, desktop, Alexa and Amazon devices.
This postion can be based in Newark, Boston or Seattle.
You are a service value focused Product Manager; creative, results-oriented, and a technical problem solver who is passionate about inventing on behalf of customers. You make a habit of listening to customers, so you can respond to their needs with elegant solutions.
You have experience collaborating with cross-functional teams to find the path of least resistance and keep projects on track. You understand your team’s potential and the part they play in the overall strategy. You work diligently to empower your team and maximize their impact. You measure the impact of your work through well-designed experiments and customer-outcome-focused goals and then hold yourself and your team accountable.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will...
· Innovate on behalf of Audible members to make Audible a more relevant and valuable part of their daily lives.
· Translate company-wide strategy into a detailed and actionable member-engagement roadmap.
· Frame and lead discussions with key business and technical stakeholders to assess opportunities, make data-driven recommendations, and build consensus ahead of important investment decisions.
· Plan, measure and deliver new feature launches that positively impact member tenure and revenue.
· Write and communicate market and functional requirements by partnering with or leading various product, marketing, design and user research workstreams
· Be the authority on the customer experiences that you manage. Understand your product’s strengths and weaknesses. Find the right opportunities to innovate and enhance the experience with the right combination of essential and magical.
· Adapt your roadmap to respond to externalities, like shifts in Audible’s conversion and acquisition strategy, new membership benefits, playback capabilities, or product offerings or evolution in the Amazon device and retail platforms.
· Map-out and manage cross-functional dependencies – secure commitments with Audible and Amazon partner teams that are necessary to your projects’ success.
· Monitor and report on key performance indicators, escalating issues early and adjusting plans based on new information.
· 5+ years of experience in consumer product management, within a recurring revenue or subscription business.
· Data-informed: You are adept at interpreting data, extracting its narratives and unlocking its insights. Your intuition and subject matter expertise allow you to quickly spot bad data before it does harm.
· Crisp writing and presentation skills. Audible has a strong writing culture.
· Team leader: Strong, demonstrated ability to rally and bring varying functional teams together and break through stalled decision making.
· Demonstrated experience in agile, lean startup product management processes.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible' s service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Internal Communications Partner – Digital Communications Lead Newark, New Jersey Brand & Marketing
- Fraud Operations Manager Newark, New Jersey Brand & Marketing, Content & Audible Studios
- Fraud Analytics Manager Newark, New Jersey Brand & Marketing
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.