Senior Product Manager - Data Products & AnalyticsProduct & User Experience | Job ID 1745042
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Our growing team is looking for a product manager who’s passionate about data democratization and believes in our mission of maximizing the value of Audible’s data by providing the right information at the right time via the right tools. In this role, you will represent the voice of the customer, quantify user experience, build relationships with business & technical teams, and join a fast-growing and highly visible team at Audible.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Data Democratization team within the Data Engineering organization is a crucial part of Audible’s mission to unleash the power of the spoken word. We build systems to understand our customers’ experience and continuously improve it, capturing and synthesizing information to enable insights. We partner with marketing, finance, content, data science , product management and senior leadership to understand their strategies and enable them with insights via our distribution tools.
You have an insatiable appetite for understanding your customers and are relentless in finding solutions that meet their needs, sewing the details together and tying them back to the big picture. You’re a natural collaborator equally comfortable talking tech with developers, discussing KPI’s and analytics with product marketers, finance, marketing & content stakeholders.
You’re an accountable, hands on problem-solver with a positive attitude, letting nothing stand in the way. You know how to clarify the path forward and prioritize work. You know how to influence others. This role requires a thirst for continuous learning, commitment to action, an attitude that anything is possible, ability to focus on the current but always keeping an out for the future and a relentless obsession with the customer.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will...
· Develop, manage, maintain and communicate the products development roadmap.
· Work with internal stakeholders to prioritize and management development efforts across multiple teams.
· Create buy-in for the product vision internally.
· Lead end-user feedback sessions with internal users to incorporate into product updates.
· Own the creation and review of requirements for the Reporting platform(s) and/or data products including the platform's UI/UX.
· Develop and own ongoing support for product materials including training documentation, wiki pages and product guides.
· Create and oversee development of work-streams and timelines for internal and external teams.
· Act as subject matter expert internally on the Reporting platform and/or data products.
· Be comfortable with technical topics in the data warehousing space and be able to conduct research in areas that are unfamiliar
· Keep user experience top of mind when designing features, while at the same time understand the technology stack so that features are aptly designed and well though through.
· Drive execution with a cross-functional team, ensuring that everyone is working towards the same goals and impact.
· 4 + years of product management experience.
· Proven expertise in building reports and analytics with tools such as Tableau, MicroStrategy etc.
· Proficiency with data querying with SQL.
· Experience with testing features using SQL, visualization Tools.
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product.
· Product analytics experience with signup funnels, engagement metrics, and retention analysis.
· Familiar with Data Warehouses and Data Marts using dimensional data and ETL processes to build self-serve analytics.
· Proficient in defining well-thought out user stories, with thorough acceptance criteria and use cases.
· Possesses a high level of critical thinking.
· Experience working with data scientists to deliver products and services.
· Experience contributing to engineering and data science discussions regarding technology decisions and strategy related to a product.
· Media, ad-tech or related industry experience.
· Handle multiple contending priorities in an energizing environment.
· Experience with Agile Development techniques.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible' s service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.