Senior Manager, Social Media - Customer CareCustomer Service | Job ID 1801502
ABOUT THIS ROLE
In this newly established role, you will raise the bar on global service experiences for customers and manage the social media customer service strategy across our social media channels. Reporting into the Sr. Director of Customer Service, you will lead a team of social care experts focused on solving customer problems on social media, identifying areas for escalation, while also surprising and delighting our fans and building community across digital platforms.
You are a dynamic leader with experience growing and managing a team. You and your team will simultaneously dive deep into the day-to-day customer support questions and issues across our social media sites and owned social media channels, and at the same time, think big about connecting the dots between social listening, customer care, and brand building. All of this requires creative and organization chops combined with strategic thinking and operational excellence, a passion for results, deep customer obsession and an attitude that anything is possible.
You are proactive, collaborative and excited to work closely with a wide-range of talented people across our Customer Service, Social Media, and Communication teams using social expertise and strong communication skills to make the most out of every opportunity and drive towards business goals.
As a Senior Manager of Social Media - Customer Care, you will...
· Lead and develop our social media customer support team of 7 agents who interact with Audible customers both in the US and across international marketplaces across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other social media channels.
· Maintain ownership and accountability as the frontline leader for managing, mitigating, resolving customer concerns and questions, and ultimately, delighting our customers on social media with exceptional support and service.
· Devise and implement a social media customer service strategy and reporting cadence (weekly, monthly, quarterly and in-the-moment monitoring) in support of our global social media marketing strategy.
· Define goals and performance metrics to build and standardize dashboards.
· Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to build customer support response plans and share key social media customer support read outs, presenting volume, insights, observations, success metrics and opportunities for improvement.
· Create recommendations for continuous improvement based on a deep understanding of social media customer support metrics and data analysis, via Standard Operating Procedures (including documentation).
· Scale the expertise and ownership of the social media customer support team over time to meet the growing needs of the business.
· Exercise high degree of professional judgment, senior stakeholder communication skills and act with a sense of urgency in mitigating customer concerns on social media.
· Collaborate with management to develop new best practices and brainstorm ideas for creating surprise and delight moments on social media for our customers.
· Create processes for social media monitoring to escalate the voice of the customer internally.
· Ability to create clean governance structures within database management and social media platforms across multiple teams (customer support, agencies, social media marketing leads) across international marketplaces.
· Direct team management and leadership experience as a social media response leader.
· Previous experience in issues management for social media customer care.
· Experience managing multiple social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
· Experience scaling company-wide programs, teaching and inspiring others without direct influence.
· Customer Service knowledge and the ability to dive deep into operational details.
· Adept at creating processes and workflows for communication with cross-functional teams.
· Strong understanding of social media metrics and why they matter.
· Familiarity and strong command of Sprinklr in a community management framework.
· Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
· An ability to communicate effectively across job levels, departments, and geographies.
· Highly organized, self-motivated, detail oriented, and ability to work independently.
· Comfortable working in diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture.
· Management experience.
· Customer Service, Social Media experience
· Sprinklr platform experience.
· Project management experience.
· Experience in contact center, retail, or e-commerce operations.
· Public relations and/or marketing experience.
· Experience working in highly matrixed organizations.
· Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.