Senior Manager, Retention MarketingBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1376095
· Develop, implement and continue to optimize high impact engagement strategies and lifecycle programs based on insights from analytics and modeling.
· Create, execute, and continually optimize a data-informed testing plan for member marketing. Measure and report on results of marketing efforts assessing results against relevant KPIs and size opportunities for scale.
· Deliver and work cross-functionally with marketing operations on omni-channel, retention-driving initiatives and campaigns across email, push notifications, site, app, social, and other channels and devices, as relevant
· Work closely with Finance to deliver the forecast for retention and LTV
· Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels (web, social, and strategic partners) and turn learnings into actionable next steps
· Lead efforts to create, maintain and improve analysis and reporting related to member engagement, retention, and churn
· Partner with global teams to share best practices and collaborate on initiatives where applicable
· Work with product teams to innovate meaningful benefits or programs based on a deep understanding of our customers and the customer experience, and integrate into retention campaigns
· Retention marketing experience in lifecycle programs, segmentation and automation strategy. Subscription business model and/or retail organization experience a plus
· Strong ability to assess competing priorities and multi-task
· Ability to quickly learn and navigate several internal processes, procedures, as well as data and content management system
· Proven ability in synthesizing and interpreting data and customer insights into successful marketing strategies.
· Strong leadership skills, coupled with excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
· Strong strategy and analytics skills, with an advanced understanding of success metrics
· Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, plus ability to clearly articulate and express complex and sometimes technical ideas to a wide variety of people and groups at any level
· Experience with Adobe Test and Target a plus
· Enthusiastic, passionate, and creative; thrives on thinking outside of the box to create new best-in-class customer experiences
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.