Senior Manager FP&A
Newark, New Jersey
Job ID: 915756
Ideal candidates are critical thinkers that can use their own experience in conjunction with data to understand and highlight trends that are crucial to Audible’s continued success. You will provide compelling and well-researched analysis for use in shaping strategic decisions. This role will provide you with an excellent understanding of the marketing organization through its exposure to all aspects of acquisition, retention and engagement and the monitoring of the relevant monthly KPIs. Essential to your success in this role is your ability to see patterns and solutions from a high volume of data, experience working across high-performing, fast-paced teams and comfort presenting to high level executives and senior leaders.
· Help drive strategic planning with marketing leadership to support demand generation and overall business growth.
· Assist with the development and analysis of detailed revenue planning, analysis and forecasting.
· Deliver analytics projects and create business models driving key insights for making critical business decisions across all Amazon facing marketing initiatives.
· Be a subject matter expert on customer acquisition funnels and related performance analytics, as well as customer engagement dynamics; understand and analyze related market & channel trends.
· Provide thought leadership behind improving and automating existing data models and business intelligence efforts supporting marketing.
· Develop and maintain relationships with key department personnel, including, marketing team members, business intelligence teams and Amazon finance counterparts.
· Be prepared to discuss and present the financial forecast to an audience of senior executives across the organization.
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA preferred.
· 6 to 8 years of professional experience in a financial planning / strategic advisory (Consulting or Investment Banking)/ operations analysis position.
· Demonstrated excellence in financial analysis and financial model building.
· Proven ability to build relationships and communicate with peers, subordinates, executive management and other critical stakeholders.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and deliver under shifting deadlines in a fast paced environment.
· Ability to distill critical points from large data sets and present to senior leadership.
Preferred QualificationsAudible is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.