Senior Manager, Customer AnalyticsCustomer Service | Job ID 1043761
· You are Curious. You are highly inquisitive, possessing a natural desire to ask questions and test hypotheses, and you don’t feel satisfied until you achieve a fundamental level of understanding.
· You are Bright. You excel at solving abstract problems with data. You also easily navigate the people aspects of a complex, global organization. You embrace a “lifelong learner” mentality, grasping new concepts quickly, and are eager to learn anything that will create value.
· You are Bold. You are a self-starter, taking initiative and driving progress with minimal direction. You are not afraid to challenge the status quo, finding novel solutions to problems. You thrive in a culture of empowerment, innovation, and rapid change.
· You are Passionate. You are excited by everything data, and you play with data just for fun. You imbue a passion for excellence into everything you do, not only raising the bar, but also having fun along the way. You love using data to drive product, process, and technology improvements.
· Operational leadership – Guide a team of junior analysts with prioritizing tasks, defining analytical approaches to unclearly defined problems, and reviewing the team’s work for quality. Translates the vision for the team into concrete plans and drives execution towards this goal.
· Stakeholder management – Manage relationships with multiple, global stakeholders. Identify common themes in organizational needs that may require more strategic solutions. Reconcile multiple stakeholder views towards an agreeable solution or outcome.
· Data analysis – Obtain, manipulate, and analyze data to answer specific or open-ended questions, utilizing statistical approaches as needed, and distill actionable insights.
· Data visualization – Understand requirements, gather data from various data sources, conduct business analysis, and provide quantitative insights through presentations, reports, and dashboards.
· Root cause identification – Understand Customer Care’s business processes, identify root causes to business problems using data, and make recommendations.
· Best practices – Recognize, develop, and drive adoption of best practices in reporting and analysis: automation, data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
· Up to 5% of Domestic and International travel.
· 8+ years of related experience.
· 4+ years of experience guiding and mentoring junior analysts.
· Solid understanding of data concepts (databases, schemas, warehousing, ETL, data quality, etc.).
· Experience with complex data gathering and analysis (e.g. SQL, R, Excel).
· Experience with programming / scripting languages (e.g. R, Python, Bash, Powershell, VBA).
· Experience creating and sharing data visualizations (e.g. Tableau, MicroStrategy).
· Experience working in Linux / Unix environments through Command Line Interfaces.
· Experience applying statistical concepts (distributions, hypothesis testing, confidence intervals) to real-world applications.
· Experience analyzing and interpreting a mix of qualitative and quantitative data, constructing compelling narratives, and providing recommendations on complex topics.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build trust and partnerships with key stakeholders.
· Experience working with and communicating to senior managers and executives.
· Experience working in an organization focused on customer experience, preferably Customer Service.
· Experience with Redshift SQL and NoSQL databases like DynamoDB.
· Familiarity with utilizing resources from the AWS technology stack (e.g. EC2, S3, EMR).
· Familiarity with data science and statistical learning concepts (structured and unstructured machine learning, text analytics, multi-variate and logistic regression, clustering, dimensionality reduction, etc.).
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Team Manager Newark, New Jersey Customer Service, Career ABOUT THE ROLE Audible -an Amazon company and perpetual innovator – is looking for a Team Manager to help bring our Cust
- Instructional Designer Newark, New Jersey Customer Service, Career Change happens frequently and quickly at Audible. This role will support the Audible Customer Service with the design, d
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.