Senior Manager Content AnalyticsFinance & Insight | Job ID 1520990
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Audible Global Insights and Data Science group is seeking a Senior Manager of Content Analytics with strong quantitative, modeling, and problem-solving skills to join our team. This role is all about working cross-functionally with a broad set of teams from Engineering and Product Management to Content and Finance leadership. This is your chance to apply quantitative solutions that impact the core of Audible’s content strategy. You will be working with cutting edge technologies, models, and teams to unleash powerful insights from one of the world’s richest datasets.
You're in your element when you can be results-oriented, hands-on, and leveraging your technical skills to find answers to business problems. You have the ability to work with big data, develop insightful tools and analysis, work effectively as part of a cross-functional team, and communicate findings in a clear and compelling way. You imagine what's possible and answer questions quickly. You'll thrive in a complex business environment, effectively managing ambiguity and evolving needs. You've got the intellectual curiosity for what drives the business and a strong desire to continue to learn new tools and empirical methods.
As a Content Analytics Senior Manager, you will...
· Work closely with a diverse set of stakeholders to provide quantitative solutions to a range of business problems at the intersection of content strategy, portfolio optimization, content valuation, and audience insights.
· Create analysis and modeling to address key needs.
· Effectively translate business questions into appropriate analytical approaches and concrete, actionable deliverables.
· Partner with Engineering and Product management teams to scale solutions.
· Advise and fulfill ad-hoc requests for data and analysis to support key leaders.
· Develop an in-depth knowledge of relevant data sources, business intelligence technologies and analytical tools.
· Communicate effectively by developing compelling visualizations, presentations, and/or dashboards.
· 3+ years experience with optimization problems and statistical/econometric modeling (1+ years of which should be in an applied/industry setting).
· Advanced proficiency in at least one statistical package (e.g., Python, R, STATA, or similar).
· Working proficiency in Excel and SQL.
· Experience executing on projects with diverse stakeholder groups.
· Proficiency in more advanced empirical techniques (machine learning, econometric and/or causal inference methods, Bayesian methods, Monte Carlo simulation, etc.).
· Experience running/designing experiments.
· Familiarity with financial/accounting metrics.
· Background in content/media, marketing tech, software development, and/or internet industries.
· Experience with Tableau, PowerPoint.
· Excellent problem-solving skills; self-motivated with the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
· A track record of high achievement and independence in prior roles.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.