Senior Analytics ManagerFinance & Insight | Job ID 1349089
The successful individual will be able to work with minimal instruction and oversight, conduct multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, maintain relationships with senior leaders, and own deliverables end-to-end. Critical to the success of this role is your ability to work with big data, develop insightful analysis, work effectively as part of a cross-functional team, think strategically, and communicate findings in a clear and compelling way.
Make a business impact through analytical and strategic guidance, reporting, and data visualization
· Deliver impactful analysis based on robust economic, financial, and statistical analysis
· Illustrate key business trends through effective data interpretation and visualization
· Enable accurate and robust reporting across key business metrics
· Be aware of micro and macroeconomic industry trends and their impact on the business
· Develop an in-depth knowledge of all relevant data sources, business intelligence technologies and analytical tools
Work closely with Audible stakeholders and Sr Executives
· Partner with business leaders to understand the challenges in the market place and deliver timely and relevant insights
· Advise and Fulfill ad-hoc requests for data and analysis to support senior management
· Establish and maintain senior management scorecards
· Proactively communicate factors affecting performance to senior management
· Translate complex problems and distill them into simplified, relevant outputs that can be quickly understood and actioned
· Develop compelling presentations and documents and communicate them with impact
Demonstrate teamwork and accountability
· Partner effectively by developing working relationships with teams across the business
· Cultivate a culture of continuous improvement with a focus on providing solutions and delivering results
· Ensure the accuracy and relevance of the team’s deliverables
· Technical degree required or equivalent (Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or similar field) desirable or demonstrated experience in an analytical role
· Knowledge of data/analytical tools – Strong experience with SQL, relational databases; experience using data visualization tools like Tableau or MicroStrategy
· Aptitude and drive to learn new tools quickly required
· Experience running projects with diverse stakeholders and senior leaders
· Demonstrated high achievement in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence
· Intellectual curiosity for what drives the business
· Advance degree (Masters, PhD, MBA) in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Business or a related field
· Experience with forecasting demand
· Advanced knowledge of big data analytics technologies
· Background in content/media, marketing tech, and/or internet industries preferred, an understanding of ecommerce analytics, marketing analytics, and revenue management techniques a plus
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.